Right So I'm New.... might be lost

Portugal
Portugal
centuriao55
Hi everyone,
I think I lost my mum 😭 please i just wanna go HOME!
OK OK OK so jokes aside im looking for a league to play in, looking to improve and looking to have fun and make friends along the way.
If anyone that sees this can help me. Thank you.
(BTWs) time zones... well yh those are just ridiculously complicated for no reason at all. (The part where they get named and then you have plusses etc) So i will just say im from Portugal thats western Europe. Have that in mind. But some help yeah thanks. :)

(BTWs) time zones... well yh those are just ridiculously complicated for no reason at all. (The part where they get named and then you have plusses etc) So i will just say im from Portugal thats western Europe.
If you experience midday after solar midday at the Greenwich Meridian (standard time in the UK) you're in a minus time zone. If you experience it before the Greenwich Meridian you're in a plus time zone - and time travels east to west, because that's how the Sun appears to rotate around the Earth. The number of hours later/earlier you experience it is the number.

Portugal is a unique case in mainland Europe that it's on the same time zone as the UK all year round (Ireland is also, while Iceland stays at GMT/UTC for the entire year); you're in GMT/UTC right now, and GMT+1/UTC+1 in the summer. That means you don't need to worry about time zones :lol:

And this is the right place to look for events and leagues. Have a look round for threads about events that might suit your personal preferences of race lengths, car classes, etc., and I'm sure people will post in this thread to let you know about their events too.

If you experience midday after solar midday at the Greenwich Meridian (standard time in the UK) you're in a minus time zone. If you experience it before the Greenwich Meridian you're in a plus time zone - and time travels east to west, because that's how the Sun appears to rotate around the Earth. The number of hours later/earlier you experience it is the number.

Portugal is a unique case in mainland Europe that it's on the same time zone as the UK all year round (Ireland is also, while Iceland stays at GMT/UTC for the entire year); you're in GMT/UTC right now, and GMT+1/UTC+1 in the summer. That means you don't need to worry about time zones :lol:

And this is the right place to look for events and leagues. Have a look round for threads about events that might suit your personal preferences of race lengths, car classes, etc., and I'm sure people will post in this thread to let you know about their events too.
That's insane Thank you, and yeah maybe i wasnt so lost after all!

May be a bit late for your taste, but never know since my series do run on Friday nights...we have a few over drivers that have raced from that side of the pond so it might work you. See the links in my signature below to see if something interests you. Good luck in your search.

May be a bit late for your taste, but never know since my series do run on Friday nights...we have a few over drivers that have raced from that side of the pond so it might work you. See the links in my signature below to see if something interests you. Good luck in your search.
I will look into it then! Great! Thanks.

Ive looked into it enough to see whats up... also checked what time that is here on this side of the pond aha and it is quite late for since im sort of an early bird. You said something about there being people over here though. How do i come around finding/joining them. Thx

Ive looked into it enough to see whats up... also checked what time that is here on this side of the pond aha and it is quite late for since im sort of an early bird. You said something about there being people over here though. How do i come around finding/joining them. Thx
Just meant we have had a few drivers from Europe that have joined us for these series despite the late time frame.

Back