Rim manufacturers and pics?

  • Thread starter Thread starter evolutionmb
  • 6 comments
  • 1,108 views
Messages
52
I was wondering if someone can or has posted the names of the companies that are having their rims rendered in the game. Is it possible to have screen shots taken of group or individual rims? I am not a fan of "RICE" but the only cosmetic things I like to do to the cars are swap the OEM rims out for some "pimp" versions, and lowering. :) :) :) :) :) :)
Thanks for the responses
 
Has this topic already been discussed? Crickets in the distance ............................................................................................
 
I haven't seen any in detail topics on the wheel selection yet, There is a screenshot somewhere of all the wheel manufacturers tho...
 
Check out maskrider's pics/translations of everything thread. Continue with crickets in the distance... It's not a bad topic but something tells me it's been done before. ;)
 
I've never seen it before. . . . but hey.

If possible, can someone tell me if there's Enkei 92's in the game?

(They're the oldschool mesh rims that BBS/Riken/EVERYONE ELSE copied in the eighties)
 
jays83gsl
I've never seen it before. . . . but hey.

If possible, can someone tell me if there's Enkei 92's in the game?

(They're the oldschool mesh rims that BBS/Riken/EVERYONE ELSE copied in the eighties)

You're just aching to get those on your AE86? ;)
 
Are there any new wheel manufacturers included in the game and, if not, are there any new rim models on the existing manufacturers? I'd love to drive a panda AE86 with proper Watanabe 8-spokes (and YES, I KNOW there is a Shigeno version Trueno, but I don't like the black hood...). The Watanabe 8-spoke is a classic wheel, the old Minis use it!
 
Back