RIP Eduard Khil, aka Trolololo man

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 29 comments
  • 3,471 views
disgusted-oh-god-why-text.png
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/21451490.jpg
 
That's a huge tie.

Requiescolololo in pace
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/15357946.jpg

RIP Eduard
 
Congratulations, Ross! You are the first person to direct R.I.P at Eduard. 👍 :p

R.I.P Eduard Khil, you will most likely be remembered mostly for those near 3 minutes you spent trololololing.
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/21456470.jpg

Anyways, RIP Eduard, hope you keep trolololing in heaven...

 
Last edited:
Man that's tragic, I think they interviewed him on 'Rude Tube' a while back.
 
Looks like in his later years he embraced the fact that is is the Trolololol guy.



:lol: 👍
 
He wasn't the first, but he made it what it is today. RIP.
 
Great, great man.

I love how upbeat he was about the whole meme thing.
 
I'm really sorry to hear of his passing - R.I.P Mr. Khil.
 
282845_381304001917510_474623021_n.jpg


r.i.p
 
Noooo!

He was a great guy... a beloved celebrity of old in Russia if I'm not mistaken, plus he embraced his meme popularity so that makes him cool in my book. :(

RIP
 
RIP Eduard
 
:'(
 
the world has no meaning anymore... I'm just gonna brood about this all day.
 
I especially loved how he seemed to enjoy his internet fame. He's been so upbeat and happy in every interview I've seen of him. RIP
 
Trololol'ing before the internet was even invented.

RIP
 
RIP Eduard Khil! :(

His Trololol legend will live on forever!

Trololo-Custom-Song-Rock-Band-2-Expert-Vocals-Sang-by-azuritereaction.gif
 
Omnis
Requiescolololo in pace
I hate to dig up a dead thread, but that was hilarious.

RIP, I'm truly gutted by this, he was just such an awesome and cool guy.
 
This guy was the face of trolling.

I part of me died when I read this.

RIP.
 
A true legend and a God for the internet world. RIP, keep trolling!
 
I have trolled tonight in his memory.

R.i.p
 
I was pretty sad when I heard the news via YouTube, RIP Eduard, may the trololol live long...
 
Back