Ripped off

  • Thread starter Thread starter badass57730
  • 6 comments
  • 953 views
Messages
9
Messages
badass57730
Why is it that when I race nascar online, the credits for finishing 1st or 2nd are lower(really really lower) then 3rd or even 4th. I ran a 200 lap race at Daytona, damage on light no boost, no pen. Finished the race in second place and got 622.00 credits and 161.00 xp. Ran a 40 lap race heavy damage, finshed in 1st, very, very clean and got 414.00 credits 161.00 xp. WTF!!!!
 
Were there the same number of drivers in each race?

I guess that coming 1st against 3 drivers would be worth less than coming 3rd in a field of 8 drivers...
 
You don't get paid twice for the place you already achieved. Read the info before starting a race :D
 
You don't get paid twice for the place you already achieved. Read the info before starting a race :D

No offence, but OP is talking about ONLINE racing, not seasonal events.
 
Why is it that when I race nascar online, the credits for finishing 1st or 2nd are lower(really really lower) then 3rd or even 4th. I ran a 200 lap race at Daytona, damage on light no boost, no pen. Finished the race in second place and got 622.00 credits and 161.00 xp. Ran a 40 lap race heavy damage, finshed in 1st, very, very clean and got 414.00 credits 161.00 xp. WTF!!!!

And there is your answer. Credits and XP are based a lot on the length of the race
 
It's based a lot on difficulty. I raced yesterday in room where we was doing 7-8 laps with everything off except abs, everyone with the same car and we were getting 20-30k $ and around 6-7k exp each time.
 
Back