Rivals won but it didnt count?

Romania
Romania
upload_2021-1-10_10-40-28.png

you can see above that my best is better than the target,before I did the best I rewinded because before the finish line I got into an wall and crosed the finish line and didnt got better than the target so I rewinded back thru the finish line and after that I saw that the race still continued?maybe bec I rewinded back thru the finish line?this really needs to be fixed please?

I see that your lap isn't clean. Doesn't that mean it's disqualified?

With the Rivals, I tend to start off driving well within myself. Take the first win (that gets you the completion percentage) running several seconds off the pace, then go back in and run 15-20 laps, getting progressively faster.

Last edited:
I'm unsure how it works exactly, but whenever I get that "!" beside my time, either from hitting something or rewinding, I can have a 10-second lead over the current rival and it would still say I didn't beat them.

So I disabled Rewind and restarted whenever it was needed.

I'm unsure how it works exactly, but whenever I get that "!" beside my time, either from hitting something or rewinding, I can have a 10-second lead over the current rival and it would still say I didn't beat them.

So I disabled Rewind and restarted whenever it was needed.
Your first sentence confirms how it works. Anytime the exclamation point is at the end of your time, it means it's dirty. It wont matter if you're 20 seconds or 30 minutes faster than the target you're trying to beat, if they set a clean lap and you didn't, you wont win.

Rewind will 100% of the time dirty/invalidate a lap, that is, unless you do it at the beginning of the lap and rewind yourself past the start of the actual lap.

Back