Riverside socal muscle car meet

United States
california
Is any one interested in having a car meet this sunday at dennys on limonite? I am getting back into racing and have a few friends with powerful cars up for it. We all have muscle cars and i know the socal car scene is amazing.

I never thought I would find anybody near me on Gtplanet.

That said if you want to race I would suggest going to Adams go kart track on a Tuesday.

no street racing is planned, the purpose is mainly to hang out and see the interest, hang out, take pictures, and if enough people show then we will be holding events like bbq, coast cruises and canyon runs.

We will also meet at adams motorsports tuesday thrusday soon depending on interest, I personally run my 2000 camaro ss. Early this month we had a 15 car show up

Canyon Runs... For fun, and in no way in a speed contest, right?

Yes for fun.....we will be meeting up at the local racetrack adams motorsport eventually,
only cost $20 to run ya car We have family to take care of and are not criminals we just own sports cars lol.

A canyon Run doesnt mean drive like dummy or passing on a one lane blind corner its just socal has many really fun driving roads its nothing more then a group cruises in canyons,

I have some good ideas for a really cool car club and several friends into doing motorsports , Its a passion of mine and its cool hanging out with like minded folks if interested meet at dennys off of limonite. I was interested if any one off this site wanted to hang out

Back