RM my Z1 AFTER all Upgrades?

  • Thread starter Thread starter hhuffman
  • 8 comments
  • 727 views
Messages
20
Messages
H-Rawk
I couldn't afford to RM it, but found use in upgrading it along the way. So far I haven't NEEDED to do anything more to it, but I still see people recommending RM'ing it. I CAN afford it now, but my question is whether it's worth sinking into this, or something else.

Fully specc'ed, it currently has 867 hp, and is only 100 kg over the RM'ed specs.

Can I uninstall the upgrades which are possible, i.e, unlick to the upgrades and then re-add them after RM'ing?

$350K just sounds like a lot of money for 10 hp and 100 kg.

Thoughts?
 
I'm finding money pretty easy to come by even with the limitations of the CR system, guess what I'm saying is it shouldn't take long to come by enough cash to RM it. Take an hour, run the Dream Car races and earn $866,000. Is it worth RMing? I never enjoyed the stock ZR1 or Z06 until I RM'ed them. Now the ZR1 RM is one of my favorites. I'm also pretty sure the RM process will "tighten-it up" to handle corners like a race car.
 
I would buy another Z1, and RM it. Then I would keep both. The RM and the tunned standard!
 
I would buy another Z1, and RM it. Then I would keep both. The RM and the tunned standard!

I thought about that, but when would I ever use the non-RM'ed car again when I have a RM'ed one? I don't want to waste another $80K to keep a car I will never use.
 
I thought about that, but when would I ever use the non-RM'ed car again when I have a RM'ed one? I don't want to waste another $80K to keep a car I will never use.

It's your choice then. I like to collect all cars, that's why.
 
I thought about that, but when would I ever use the non-RM'ed car again when I have a RM'ed one? I don't want to waste another $80K to keep a car I will never use.

In an online race where it fits with the current PP or HP being used. A lot of us have a tuned and stock version of the same cars...for a variety of reasons. Looks like you're afraid to spend money? That's kind of foreign to most of us. This game is about the multitude of cars and the various options for them. It's meant for us to try a lot of different cars. Buy what you want and replace the money later.
 
A non-rm Vette can be used in online races cause it can be de-tuned to fit race specs. A RM Vette won't usually fit the criteria because it's been race modified. Do what someone else already suggested, rm one and keep the other tuned non-rm. Don't worry about credits, remote racing and b spec grinding will take care of that for you.
 
Back