RM Photo Competition

• Thread starter zorenstein
  • 19 comments
Zorenstein
This is a photo competition for RACING MODIFIED cars only. This is my first time posting a competition forum so sorry that it doesn't look pro. The competition will close on Friday the 18th of February. Please limit the entries to 2 photos. Photo travel or racing is allowed, photo shopped or not is fine too. Pretty much the only limitation is that the car has to have the Racing Modification. I will start out with my 2 entries.

FINAL ENTRY

SpecialStageRoute5-1.jpg

DeepForestRaceway.jpg

More importantly, did you get the nod from SlipZtrEm to run the competition? He has the say when it comes to running a competition, and there has already been a few discussion about running several other competitions so I'm not sure if a specific competition such as "Race Modified only" would be very ideal... :indiff:

idk who this dude is but i guess you guys are right, alright no more comp. but i think it would be a good idea. just saying. ill go to galleries and post a forum asking for ppl to post race mods. a comp of these would be bad. sorry guys

idk who this dude is but i guess you guys are right, alright no more comp. but i think it would be a good idea. just saying. ill go to galleries and post a forum asking for ppl to post race mods. a comp of these would be bad. sorry guys

You don't need to apologize It's just that there are about 15 give or take RM Cars and although it will be fun after 2 weeks Max it will get repeatitive and boring .But we will have a RM theme in one of the competitions eventually.

Just to point out; my say certainly isn't needed to start a competition :). Bringing up new competition ideas is always welcome though, and the group of us that currently hosts (as well as the other members who participate in competitions) are all here to provide advice on hosting and competition ideas 👍

The thread Sems linked to is a great place to bring up ideas - as mentioned in here already, the main "issue" that could crop up with an RM-only Competition is the repetitiveness of it; there's only 17 RM cars in the game (so far...), so even in the first week we'd probably see all the cars. That said... I do hope someone decides to focus on the RM cars in an upcoming theme soon (hint hint, nudge nudge :P)!

Just to point out; my say certainly isn't needed to start a competition :). Bringing up new competition ideas is always welcome though, and the group of us that currently hosts (as well as the other members who participate in competitions) are all here to provide advice on hosting and competition ideas 👍

The thread Sems linked to is a great place to bring up ideas - as mentioned in here already, the main "issue" that could crop up with an RM-only Competition is the repetitiveness of it; there's only 17 RM cars in the game (so far...), so even in the first week we'd probably see all the cars. That said... I do hope someone decides to focus on the RM cars in an upcoming theme soon (hint hint, nudge nudge :P)!

Sems? :odd:
Oh and I thought since your the mod around here you have the say whether a competition is good to run or not, just my 2 cents here. Hehe, well I agree about having an RM only gallery though, it doesn't have to be a competition but all of us can post our RM cars as much as we want to. ;)

Heh, woops... you, not Sems, scrolled a bit too fast there :P

Being a Super Mod and hosting a competition is just coincidental, though my focus on Photomode goings-on is part of why I was asked to join the staff :). My opinion on a new competition's worthiness is no more important than any one member's; if there's a good swell of support from the community itself for a new competition, I say that's the best sign that it has legs 👍

Not sure if Stealths count, but they do have the RM, so here's a shot anyway.2nd Final Entry

Kyoto-Gion.jpg

there is a distinct lack of challenger around here.

FINAL ENTRY

this would easily work if it were a "race car" competition. racers only. TONS of selection.

Back