RM'ing - specific order?

  • Thread starter Thread starter saidaouita
  • 10 comments
  • 1,526 views
Messages
497
United States
Midwest
Messages
slow
I RM'ed a Subaru Impreza and got like 480 HP. I put the Racing kit on last, after all the engine/turbo upgrades. The largest turbo only gives like three more HP then the mid sized?
My brother put the Racing kit on first, before any engine upgrades and I swear I thought he has over 500 HP?
I checked tuning, I have everything put back on after the Racing kit.



***** I swore I read you do all the engine upgrades before RM'ing?


Help! Thanks all.
 
***** I swore I read you do all the engine upgrades before RM'ing?

Oooo... you just messed up bad. You're supposed to Race Mod FIRST, before you tune anything on the car. You basically just lost all those upgrades you bought for good. You will have to buy them all over again. You're going to love the race modded Subaru though...
 
Oooo... you just messed up bad. You're supposed to Race Mod FIRST, before you tune anything on the car. You basically just lost all those upgrades you bought for good. You will have to buy them all over again. You're going to love the race modded Subaru though...

Interesting. I thought ya just had to go into tuning and "reapply" back to the engine? I did not think you needed to repurchase all together.
 
You basically just lost all those upgrades you bought for good. You will have to buy them all over again.

Not quite - go into "Settings" and you'll be able to see all the removed parts and refit them for free.
 
Not quite - go into "Settings" and you'll be able to see all the removed parts and refit them for free.

If this is true, this is great news... the word around here was if you did this, you were screwed.
 
If this is true, this is great news... the word around here was if you did this, you were screwed.

I don't mind having to repurchase the parts, if necessary. I'm just hoping I don't have to completely restart the RM with purchasing the car again, if impossible to get to max HP after RM'ed.

That would be a tad more expensive...
 
I think if you RM the car first you save money tho. Because the RM comes with certain upgrades. If you buy all the upgrades and then RM your car I don't think it give you a discount for having parts already purchased and installed, but I could be wrong.
 
If you go into the tuning settings you can re-install all your engine mods.
It's recommended to buy the RM first because all other mods,
like weight reduction, transmission and suspension are included in the RM cost.
It will save you around 90,000cr doing the RM first.
 
If you go into the tuning settings you can re-install all your engine mods.
It's recommended to buy the RM first because all other mods,
like weight reduction, transmission and suspension are included in the RM cost.
It will save you around 90,000cr doing the RM first.

I did not realize the RM included all that stuff. I needed to reinstall the stage 3 engine upgrade.

Thanks everyone!
 
Not quite - go into "Settings" and you'll be able to see all the removed parts and refit them for free.

Not quite - If you already purchased say, a racing titanium exhaust, unequip it, and purchase a RM, the RM basically buys another.
 
Not quite - If you already purchased say, a racing titanium exhaust, unequip it, and purchase a RM, the RM basically buys another.

If you have ANY engine mods equipped on the car, there is no need to unequip them.
It is done automatically when you install RM.
You can then re-install them with no charge.
 
Back