RM's Mustang Trans Cammer

  • Thread starter Thread starter padam07
  • 17 comments
  • 811 views
Messages
83
Messages
padam
I have a few cars I am looking for. See below the list. I will send first.

Mustang Trans Cammer

I want to collect all RM'd cars

2009 Corvette ZR1 RM pending
2006 Corvette Z06 RM pending
1969 Camaro Z28 RM pending
2002 Silvia Spec R Aero (S15) RM
2004 Integra Type R (DC5) RM
1970 Challenger R/T RM


Take a look in my garage and tell me what you want.

My Schedule:
1/29 - twinspoppa completed thanks
1/30 - takumifuji01 completed thanks
1/31 - THANKS completed thanks
2/1 - SKTWENTYTHREE completed thanks
2/2 2:00AM - PETRA_X13 completed thanks
2/3 - DANNY_GT2 completed thanks
2/4 - gymkhana_ryan43 completed thanks
2/5 - gymkhana_ryan43
2/6 - ZR1Fan
2/7 - ZR1Fan
2/8 - userme5
2/9 - hehehippie
2/10 - userme5
2/11 - vinny32
2/12 - MADMIKE1986
 
Last edited:
I will give you the ZR1 and Z06 RMs on 2/7 2/8 for the NOMAD Diablo and Pescarolo
 
I will give you the ZR1 and Z06 RMs on 2/7 2/8 for the NOMAD Diablo and Pescarolo

Deal! Add me Padam. Got you booked on those days.

Schedule:

2/7 - I will send Pescarolo
2/7 - you will send ZR1 Rm (after receipt of Pescarolo)

2/8 - I will send Nomad Diablo
2/8 - you will send Z06 RM (after receipt of Diablo)

Deal?
 
perfect! i will add you next time i go on
 
908 Team Oreca for your Courage Race Car?
 
Courage C60 - Peugeot RaceCar '03
wich number car is that 17 or 18 ?
 
^not sure I am not at home right now.
 
White FGT for your Courage C60 Peugeot Race Car '03.

Does 2/9/11 sound good?
 
ill trade either a 908 team matmut, or green fgt for the courage c60?
 
I have a NSX Rm, in matte orange, and tuned by myself (Vengence Tuning)

Trade for Pescarolo?
 
ill trade either a 908 team matmut, or green fgt for the courage c60?

Sorry...already have a trade pending for 908. What else do you have?
 
thats fine
check my garage in my signature if you find anything let me know
 
I got a blue FGT & also a Cappucino RM. I have Pescarolo C60-Peugeot in mind or if not, both Nissan 300ZX 2-Seater (Z32) '98 & Ford Focus WRC 07??
 
I got a blue FGT & also a Cappucino RM. I have Pescarolo C60-Peugeot in mind or if not, both Nissan 300ZX 2-Seater (Z32) '98 & Ford Focus WRC 07??

Ok how about Cappucino Rm for Ford Focus WRC 07
 
Yep, trade on Tuesday?? Did 1 already today & have 1 booked for Monday!
 
yep tuesday will work just had a trade back out. FR me when you can with the trade details in the description
 
thats fine
check my garage in my signature if you find anything let me know

Can we do your Toyota MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89 for the Courage c60? I can trade on Monday after 7 pm est. (actually it won't be until 2:00 on tuesday because I work second shift and I don't get home until then.
 
Back