Road Atlanta circuit experience: gold completion bug

Italy
Italy
Guys, is the Road Atlanta track experience bugged?

I did gold on all sectors and on the full lap trial but the game doesn't register the gold on sector 3 and in the full lap.

I can get 36k credits infinite times as a reward for having done the event but it doesn't give me the 1.2 milion credit for gold completion as the game doesn't register my gold trophies.

Other thing: when i hover on the various descriptions for the goal times, on "sector 3" and "full lap" the game does not show the times to get the various trophies but it keeps showing me the goal times for sector 2.

I already tried closing/starting the game but it doesn't solve this problem.

Is this thing happened to anyone?

The image shows what i said in the 4th paragraph.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Guys, is the Road Atlanta track experience bugged?
Not specifically, no, but a lot of people have reported issues with Circuit Experience full laps not recording properly or rewarding prize money since the most recent update.

Not specifically, no, but a lot of people have reported issues with Circuit Experience full laps not recording properly or rewarding prize money since the most recent update.
Issues similar to this one or other kinds?

That looks weird. If you have already restarted your system then try deleting the games cache files.
How do you delete game cache? Uninstalling and reinstalling the game?

Edit: ok, i tried to delete game cache but the issue persists

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to 100% complete Circuit Experience, but Road Atlanta Circuit won't give me the trophies for Sector 3 and 1 lap attack, even though I've completed each of these challenges ?

Regards,

Latest Posts

Back