Road Atlanta Gr.1 30 minutes strategies?

Italy
Modena
EdoLicciardello
Hi all,

I'm wondering the correct car/strategy to win - or at least be competitive - in the Road Atlanta proto endurance race. I've tried a couple of approaches and a couple cars (Audi R18, SRT Tomahawk VGT) with no avail. I can just choose to get slaughtered laptime-wise with high fuel maps and hard tires (can't do better than 1:10s) or to stop too many times at the pits, not being able to squeeze more than 4/5 laps per tank. Any suggestion?

Thanks!

Hi all,

I'm wondering the correct car/strategy to win - or at least be competitive - in the Road Atlanta proto endurance race. I've tried a couple of approaches and a couple cars (Audi R18, SRT Tomahawk VGT) with no avail. I can just choose to get slaughtered laptime-wise with high fuel maps and hard tires (can't do better than 1:10s) or to stop too many times at the pits, not being able to squeeze more than 4/5 laps per tank. Any suggestion?

Thanks!
I'm using the Tomahawk, RH, pit on laps 6,11,16(change tires),21...top speed set at 360kph...best lap is 1:05.6....FM 1 all the way!
Win by at least 30 secs or maybe lap the field!

Last edited:
Back