- 434
- badger_mk2
So I really want to set up a room of racers who are using their personnally tuned small and low powered road cars, for eg.
I will be using a Diahatsu Copen, it starts at 63BHP now has around 195.
Looking for Miatas, K cars, Focus type things.
Max. BHP of 295 maybe as low as 245.
Tracks will be changed every other race with a fair number of laps, for a track like Tscubara 10, Nurb 3, Trial 6-7.
Anyway you get the idea, also Im in the UK for any yanks.
So if theirs about 5 people min. want to do this please post.
I will be using a Diahatsu Copen, it starts at 63BHP now has around 195.
Looking for Miatas, K cars, Focus type things.
Max. BHP of 295 maybe as low as 245.
Tracks will be changed every other race with a fair number of laps, for a track like Tscubara 10, Nurb 3, Trial 6-7.
Anyway you get the idea, also Im in the UK for any yanks.
So if theirs about 5 people min. want to do this please post.