• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 14 comments

RACECAR

Owner/Promoter/Organizer/Driver/ETC
Premium
United States
Addison,Texas
GTP_RACECAR
Welcome to my first venture into race reports, simply called the road of endurance. For each of the endurance races, I will post parts and Series at regular daily intervals depending on the laps or Hours (Or even my proposed Segments). All will chronicle the action, the drama and the experiance of each race in story form as they progress. Here are the planned series over the next few weeks:

300 (Grand Valley 300)(Finished)
4 Hours Of Hell (Roadster 4 Hour Endurance) (Finished)
One Day at Monterrey (Laguna Seca 200 Endurance) (Finished)
The drive For The five (Indy 500) (Finished)
Its Over One Thousand!!(Suzuka 1000km) (Finished)
Dream of the Ring(Nurburgring 4 Hour Endurance) (Finished)
9 Hours Of Hell(Tsukuba 9 Hour Endurance) (Finished)
Tour De Le Mans(24 Hours Of Le Mans) (Finished)
King Of The Ring (24 Hours Of Nurburging)(Finished)

Hope you guys will enjoy these as they arrive.

Last edited:
Liked the titles of the chapters, you should maintain them that way.

New Series is up here. Hour 1 being written and Hour 2 to be added shortly.

Hour 2, 3 and 4 have finally been added to series 2. Series 3 to be posted later on today.

After some time, Series 3 is finally up.

Series 1 has been updated with a picture and Series 4 will be posted this week.

Last edited:
Series 4 is now up, currently on Part 2.

Edit: Part 3 has been posted. Part 4 coming tomarrow.

Last edited:
After some terrible goofing off, Part 4 is finally up for series 4. Series 5 will be starting this week.

Series 5 is now complete. Series 6 will be starting, begining with the Pre-race tonight. Hour 1 & 2 coming tomarrow.

Hour 4 finally posted, race was already completed but I somehow forgot to add the final part. Series 7 is about to begin, link and thread will be up.

Been while since the last race (which was pretty much right before the GT Academy mess). Link to the 9 hours of hell has been posted in the first post, make sure to read that. Also, today begins the final two enduros on my favorite circuits, starting with Tour de Le Mans. Hour 1, 2 and 4 to be posted today and since this is a 24 hour, every day will have an hour added. Don't miss it :D 👍

After some really bad Procrastination, I finally have completed the 24 Hours one here. Nurburging will be done before New Years and Posted here.

And the race has finally been completed, as has this series. The final hours have been posted here. Was admittingly abit forgetful at times with some of the races, but it was fun to do these. Maybe I'll do the same in future GT titles. Hope anyone that read these has enjoyed them.

Last edited:
Back