Road To The 24 Hours Of Le Mans!

• Thread starter Crispy
  • 3 comments
United States
Allen, Texas
crispychicken49
crispychicken49
As many people know, my friends and I are going to challenge the 24 Hour of Le Mans, taking turns as we go. Each person will do two hour stints, with 8 hours of driving total. I'll be using this thread to track the progress of the road to Le Mans!

First up, I got to teach them how to drive. Taking on the B License first! So far I'm only making them do Bronze Medals so far, with 5 on TCS and Driving Lines. Soon I'll migrate them off to the Circuit De La Sarthe, and then the car we'll be using, the Peugeot 908 Total.

fa093__2009_Peugeot_908_HDi_FAP__3713670434_abdba50758.jpg

Hope we succeed, though it doesn't matter, as this will be very fun!

EDIT #1: Well, we got all the way to IC License and we got into a little problem. Everything was great until IC 10, the 512 BB two lap race around Rome. Lift off oversteer was a main problem. Every time they approached the first corner, they would abruptly let off the throttle and cause the rear wheels to slip.

Last edited:
As many people know, my friends and I are going to challenge the 24 Hour of Le Mans, taking turns as we go. Each person will do two hour stints, with 8 hours of driving total. I'll be using this thread to track the progress of the road to Le Mans!

First up, I got to teach them how to drive. Taking on the B License first! So far I'm only making them do Bronze Medals so far, with 5 on TCS and Driving Lines. Soon I'll migrate them off to the Circuit De La Sarthe, and then the car we'll be using, the Peugeot 908 Total.

fa093__2009_Peugeot_908_HDi_FAP__3713670434_abdba50758.jpg

Hope we succeed, though it doesn't matter, as this will be very fun!

Good luck !

This sounds like a good idea, very realistic as well. 3 drivers doing 2 Hour stints at 8 hours each. Hope you win, but even if you don't, have fun! :)

Back