Roadster Enduro :(

  • Thread starter Thread starter whitez
  • 9 comments
  • 498 views
Messages
4,508
Hey guys,

Im new here. i moved here from granturismo.com because it closed down. I was a member there for a year and hopefully i will be liked here like i was liked there!!

Anyway, Im on Roadster Enduro and i need some questions answered!

How long Did it take?

What Miata Did you use?

How often do the AI pit?


THX


Whitez
 
Originally posted by whitez
Hey guys,

Im new here. i moved here from granturismo.com because it closed down. I was a member there for a year and hopefully i will be liked here like i was liked there!!

Anyway, Im on Roadster Enduro and i need some questions answered!

How long Did it take?

What Miata Did you use?

How often do the AI pit?


THX


Whitez

I used the Miata LS, around 1.5 hours, no need to worry about AI pit just equip the hardest tires and do an oil change and pit on lap 21 and u'll be fine.
 
Yeah I just bought the best miata, don't know how long it took me. When you are racing, one of the miatas will start smoking you but around the 3rd or 4th lap he will pit and keep this up every 3-4 laps and you should be able to beat this without a problem. Just remember to get the hardest tires and do an oil change.
 
I won a Miata LS from the b-license golds but unfortunately I could not use it because I had run weight-reductions on it. So I went with the better of the buyable Miatas with either mediums or super-slicks, I can't remember which. It was probably super-slicks. Anyway, the AI will pit like their tires are made of styrofoam so as long as you have the pit advantage and can stay awake you should be fine.
 
wow i didn't even notice the date...i knew something was weird when a first-post had a custom title. please disregard my last post in this thread unless you still haven't done that race:) . Maybe it will help someone else.
 
He didn't- Look at the post dates.
 
Yeh, Zero didn't, whitez did it himself.
 
oh yeah! lol sorry zero!@
and... i haven't done the enduro yet young whitez
 
Back