robrabbitman's Photo Gallery | [18/8/13 NSX-R]

United States
Charlotte, NC
IAmTheWhiteDeath
Welcome to my gallery of photography.
Here I will include vehicles in action, the elegant interiors of vehicles or scenery. Most of my photoshoots will be completely raw and unedited, but I will possibly do a few with some light tweaks and edits.

My flickr

Contents
Lotus Elise 111R at Nurburgring
Honda S2000 at Red Bull Hangar
Corvette ZR1 C6 at High Speed Ring and Suzuka Circuit
Drift Pics
Midnight Purple III S14
Toyota 86 GT/Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ at Toscana
Touge S13 at Toscana
Honda NSX at Suzuka

Last edited:
Really like your Aston Interior and the Route X Supra Shot inside the tunnel.
Is the silver one yours? Looks awesome!

@20832 Yup, the silver one is indeed mine. Just got a nice shot in a draft with a buddy of mine today, got it in a standstill moment.

Lotus Elise 111R at Nurburgring

C & C Welcomed.

@ shes619 Thank you. I'm getting the hang of the whole realistic picture thing. Expect many more. 👍

Corvette ZR1 C6 at High Speed Ring and Suzuka Circuit

C & C welcomed and appreciated.

Drift Pics (SLS AMG and RUF BTR at Special Stage Route 5, 350Z, 370Z, and Cappuccino at Tsukuba Circuit, 240SX and Renault Clio Sport V6 at Eifel, and finally a bonus)

Bonus!
Bunta vs Takumi Fujiwara

Superb updates, specially I'm in love with the toning of headlights and the glittering stars in the night sky in the backdrop. 👍

Honda NSX at Suzuka

Click to see full size on flickr.
Credit to my friend Mat123 for inspiration!

I really like you S13 set on the Toscane roads. Beautiful night shots 👍
And this NSX is also nice, especially the last pic, love this kind of close in action shots :cheers:

Thanks. I've been trying to experiment a bit more recently with lighting, and those last few NSX shots were just me experimenting with composition. Glad to see they're enjoyed, though. 👍

Just as a quick and probably unnecessary bump, I'm going to have a couple of photoshoots tonight with a couple of friends. One will be in the heat of a touge battle, and the other we haven't decided on yet.

Latest Posts

Back