ROC Track

F1jocker12

(Banned)
United States
Minneapolis
GTSC_F1jocker12
qo7aM.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe if you present more info and the reasons why you think this is a good idea, it will get more votes. Right now I just feel bemused and while I could go Googling, I don't feel inspired to. You have the power to change that!

Maybe if you present more info and the reasons why you think this is a good idea, it will get more votes. Right now I just feel bemused and while I could go Googling, I don't feel inspired to. You have the power to change that!
Most of the racing fans know exactly what I'm referring to. The GT6 developers can change that! Racing Vettels ghost in Red Bull trials was not as fun as will be parallel racing other legendary champions on a track like these. Just saying.... Right now I feel bemused because you feel bemused... and I'm hoping serious people will make a move in this direction...

You have to put effort in to get votes. If you're not willing, then that's your choice.

Exactly. There was the one in Barbados a week or 2 ago and that wasn't stadium based.
That was longer an it was outside... Truck races were awesome... In Gt6 you can have a parallel race with champions... Super exciting... Short, fast and technical race in the same cars... Perfect reason to get you addicted... Not racing with a ghost, but doing your thing against champs things...

That was longer an it was outside... Truck races were awesome... In Gt6 you can have a parallel race with champions... Super exciting... Short, fast and technical race in the same cars... Perfect reason to get you addicted... Not racing with a ghost, but doing your thing against champs things...
It's still a Race of Champions track.

Back