RockfestMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter DJones
  • 2 comments
  • 750 views
Messages
1,009
United States
KC Missouri
Messages
Da_Panda_Bear
For those of you who know what that is I just got back from it. For those of you there I dressed up asc Waldo from "where's waldo"

Finally for those of you who don't know what it is it is the largest single day concert in America. Fifteen bands in twelve hours. Look it up on google image.
 
Is that largest in crowd numbers or bands? I find it odd that the largest single day concert in the United States consisted of only 15 bands playing. :odd:
 
Well there's only been one year they didn't sell out all 55000 tickets. There may only be fifteen bands but of those we saw: hailstorm, hinder, sevendust, papa roach, stone sour, alterbridge, and disturbed. On the second stage there was: evalyn awake, new medicine, art of dying, crossfade, red line chemistry, 10 years, all that remains, and black label society.

Just look it up on google image. Its huge and the only downside is there's just sooooooooooooooo many tweakers...
 
Back