Pako
Staff Emeritus
- 16,472

- NW Montana
- GTP-Pako
- GTP Pako
[update] www.rockintherivers.com
I have another thread around here somewhere in regards to this, but it's getting closer to the actual gig, so I thought I'd post an update for all of you.
Your very own Pako of GTPlanet has the honor to play at this 3 day music festival. This morning, we were lucky enough to get on a local radio station to promote our band as well as the Rivers gig. Alvin Lee Bishop backed out at the last minute, but they got "Seven Mary Three" to take their place.
Anyhow, here's their current band lineup for the three day event, and if any of you are in the area, be sure to check it out, it should be a great time.
I have another thread around here somewhere in regards to this, but it's getting closer to the actual gig, so I thought I'd post an update for all of you.
Your very own Pako of GTPlanet has the honor to play at this 3 day music festival. This morning, we were lucky enough to get on a local radio station to promote our band as well as the Rivers gig. Alvin Lee Bishop backed out at the last minute, but they got "Seven Mary Three" to take their place.
Anyhow, here's their current band lineup for the three day event, and if any of you are in the area, be sure to check it out, it should be a great time.