Rogue Motorsports is now offering spots to get the drift devision going again!

saintsrow1996
Hello guys,
as you might remember Rogue from ps2 online teams, or maybe you have herd about us. We are in major need of a new drift crew. cod black ops has wiped out most of are regular members. There will be a online public room hosted by me if ud like to drop by and try out theres jus a few things i got to lay down....

>no awd cars even if its 10-90 we dont use them
>plz have a mic if not still come
>NO TRASH TALK we treat other teams with complete respect until they start with us
>must own atleast one JMD car and can drift it after all the teams signature car is a orange FC rx-7

thats basically all any more info contact my psn id Saintsrow1996
and the room for drift trial is now open called Rogue Drift try outs!

GOOD LUCK!!👍

you might want to change the "JMD car" thing.. I think you mean "JDM".

Is your team USA based? Is everyone from there or also from the states? Good to know for people who want to join..

my bad bout the jdm jmd thing typing fast. my team is based for anybody who will drift no matter what part of the world there in as long as they know english lol

my bad bout the jdm jmd thing typing fast. my team is based for anybody who will drift no matter what part of the world there in as long as they know english lol

Time-zones/Connections might be an issue though. 👍

Any team out there want to battle with the team DriftNinja? I think my team are ready fot there first battle. I see alot of good teams out there and a friendly battle would be fun, let me if you are down for it. The battle will be livestream at justin.tv/uko_driftninja and also recorded for a vid project that will be at YouTube.com/ukoredgar2143

DriifterzZ just earned 1,000 points for awesome spelling corrections. It startles me that some people don't know the difference between our and are.

Anyways, best of luck with the team. 👍

oi drift named guy if ur gonna correct someones grammer u have to do all of it. u missed im which shud hav a ' in it.

p.s. hav fun correcting my grammer poppit ;D

oi *excuse me
drift named guy *DriifterzZ
ur *your
gonna *going to
u *you
u *and again
shud *should
hav *have

*P.S. I was an accident (condom broke) :D

Its like people actually enjoy not having qualifications.

i find it funny when u try and correct my words I WAS TYPING FAST!!!
Quality is better than Quantity.
i do have one more spot for the drift team if anyone is gonna try out im taking 1 more driver.

oi drift named guy if ur gonna correct someones grammer u have to do all of it. u missed im which shud hav a ' in it.

Its like people actually enjoy not having qualifications.

AUP
You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.
Users and Premium members have agreed to the AUP before joining the site. Please follow it. This is my personal warning and if you fail to follow it, I will report you.

Quality is better than Quantity.

Users and Premium members have agreed to the AUP before joining the site. Please follow it. This is my personal warning and if you fail to follow it, I will report you.

Not entirely sure why I was in that quote but oh well. And shall we not get into the whole 'i'm not a mod but i'll try my absolute best to be one unofficially' thing again. n4ke.

Back