Rollercoaster of Death - deadliest track ever

• Thread starter NixxxoN
  • 16 comments

NixxxoN

(Banned)
Spain
Barcelona
Well, at least the hardest and deadliest one I've ever driven in GT by far :crazy:

My target was to find the most "mountainous" part of Eiffel (non flat) to make a crazy elevation changing track uphill and downhill like a rollercoaster, and try to make the collection of hardest possible corners, most of them off-camber and blind! And I have to say I'm very proud of what I did and I didnt expect such a great outcome!

Try to make this track as fast as you can without crashing once! :cheers: I bet you wont! And I bet you guys wont be disappointed. It took me more than 2 hours to make sure every corner is a true challenge.

I recommend you using a very fast car like a Le Mans Prototype or similar.

Get it here! The link is also on my sig.

Edit:

Video - Rollercoaster of Death 1.0

D235CYM5Phd4YwpRvs_0.png

Edit: Now with version 2.0 (with two big straightline jumps for an additional degree of difficulty)

Last edited:
You can take Talladega flat out in any non-fan car and you'll most likely crash.
Well, I didnt express myself quite well. I meant run this track as fast as you can without crashing. Its crazy. Almost all corners are dangerous or very dangerous, and many of them different from each other. lol

Well, at least the hardest and deadliest one I've ever driven by far :crazy:

My target was to find the most "mountainous" part of Eiffel (non flat) to make a crazy elevation changing track uphill and downhill like a rollercoaster, and try to make the collection of hardest possible corners, most of them off-camber and blind! And I have to say I'm very proud of what I did and I didnt expect such a great outcome!

Try to make this track as fast as you can without crashing once! :cheers: I bet you wont! And I bet you guys wont be disappointed. It took me more than 2 hours to make sure every corner is a true challenge.

I recommend you using a very fast car like a Le Mans Prototype or similar.

Get it here! The link is also on my sig.

View attachment 455626

I'll give it a try soon, one thing does it have steep cambered hills for high jumps. I remember making a track in GT5 where the car would fly up to the moon.

I left Las Vegas one early morning heading west on I 190. That road has just what you describe. My other half was trying to sleep and she'd uuuhhhOooo as I went near weightless over some of the terrain changes. I may have been driving a little too fast for the dark.

I will try to find a hillside as close as I can to what Maryhill Loops Road is like. Only 2.8 miles long and 800 foot elevation change.

I'll give it a try soon, one thing does it have steep cambered hills for high jumps. I remember making a track in GT5 where the car would fly up to the moon.
I tell you will jump several times per lap, but the thing is, you cant make a huge jump in a straightline, it has to be using a corner, I tried it before and i didnt really work well.
So you will basically jump into a wall several times. :lol:

Can you upload a video of it?
I dont have video capture card for TV and my internet connection is not very fast. You can't get the track from my PSN?
I'll try to record anyway, but it will be with my phone so the quality wont be very good.

I tell you will jump several times per lap, but the thing is, you cant make a huge jump in a straightline, it has to be using a corner, I tried it before and i didnt really work well.
So you will basically jump into a wall several times. :lol:

Sound Interesting 👍 I like the name

No I'm some nerd who just keeps running Nurburgring every day on GT5 since I've not seen a really great reason to buy GT6 yet.
Okay I recorded a lap of it, with the typical crashes that people will have. I'll upload the video as soon as I can as the internet connection is slow.

Ok, I updated the track (now It's version 2.0)

I added two crazy jumps in the middle of two different straights, one uphill and the other downhill. Now it feels so complete, it has everything.

I must say, this is a very fun track. Though you HAVE to drive it like a Rallycross track to fully enjoy it (ie complete disregard of track limits, lots of sliding, handbrake turns). With that said, it is a bit too long in some spots and the jumps on this are INSANE. Will there actually be a full "Rallycross" version available?

I must say, this is a very fun track. Though you HAVE to drive it like a Rallycross track to fully enjoy it (ie complete disregard of track limits, lots of sliding, handbrake turns). With that said, it is a bit too long in some spots and the jumps on this are INSANE. Will there actually be a full "Rallycross" version available?
What you mean by rallycross version?

Can you upload a video of it?
Okay here it is.

This is version 1.0 without straight jumps. I'm undecided about which one is better, this one or the 2.0 with two additional jumps in straigthline. Because those jumps are a bit crazy and usually make you lose control of the car, theyre fun but they may "kill" a bit the flow of the track.

Back