Rolling on two wheels at 200km/hr - Mutkurve (AngstKurve)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lambob
  • 7 comments
  • 1,169 views
Messages
1,612
Canada
Montreal, Canada
Messages
NobleAtreides
Something I simply never experienced in GT5, ever, and it's just so very frighteningly real sensation at the wheel. It's things like this that put smiles to my face each lap on the Nur.

Try it, take a Toyota 86GT just add hard spring set, rest is stock, and sport soft tires. set pp to 450.

if you take that turn to fast, and lift the left side of the car at the left side... prepare to roll on two wheels for a good 100+ meters. (online)

is this new to GT6?
 
Yeah, It is very easy to flip.

My "roller" car rolled about 7 times after taking a corner at about 60km/h
 
I can flip a car to two wheels, but I don't know how to keep it in a straight line. There are corners everywhere!
 
A lot of cars flip when you fully tune them. Almost everywhere too. Really annoying.
 
I almost flipped my GT500 R33 on my last lap of the iA 600PP WTCC at turn 21 on Mt. Panorama @~100MPH, stock suspension. I'm glad i could get it back on 4 wheels without using the roof or I would have lost that race.

sLVxNxr.jpg


I hovered in limbo for atleast 1 full second.
 
@djslofstra
I misjudged the the turn, undershot and hit the curb.

X3GR6gl.jpg

This is where the (scary)fun started.
 
Ah the curb thing, had the same problem a couple of times. There is also such a curb on the Nürburgring 24h track.
I was adjusting my tuned Ford Focus ST (4 cilinder turbo model) and it drove like a dream but with the low ride height and stiff suspension this happened. :D:


I'm sorry for the poor quality, my phone doesn't have a good video recording ability.
 
Back