Rolling Start issue PS5

• Thread starter storyboy
  • 4 comments
United States
United States
I am having an issue where there is no longer a rolling start in career mode. It will be a standing start and the AI won't move then the voice will say "go,go,go" like in a normal rolling start. It is like a grid start with no countdown, lights or anything. I have to wait for the AI to move or risk running into them or wait for them to move if I am in pole or 2nd otherwise I will be 5 to 10 seconds ahead by the first turn. It just started doing this recently.

Anyone else experience this? Solutions?

I am having an issue where there is no longer a rolling start in career mode. It will be a standing start and the AI won't move then the voice will say "go,go,go" like in a normal rolling start. It is like a grid start with no countdown, lights or anything. I have to wait for the AI to move or risk running into them or wait for them to move if I am in pole or 2nd otherwise I will be 5 to 10 seconds ahead by the first turn. It just started doing this recently.

Anyone else experience this? Solutions?
I've never seen this, but then never play career mode. Does it happen in quick race or championship?
The usual rolling starts issue is bad AI pathing, resulting in spins and the like, which is just as stupid.

Happened to me once in Championship, at Hungaroring. Restarted the race and it happened again so just went with it.

Does it happen to you at every track?

Back