Roman Bidnyy's Gallery (Stance & Cookies here)

Your edits are great :) I especially like the last one. I assume you already know the area of the map that allows you to slam your cars?

Agreed. The M6 edit, especially.

Another person making me want another car. Fantastic. :lol:

Your edits are great :) I especially like the last one. I assume you already know the area of the map that allows you to slam your cars?

Agreed. The M6 edit, especially.

Another person making me want another car. Fantastic. :lol:
Thanks a lot guys :D I appreciate it. Yeah i found it couple of days ago when i was cruising, and wanted to drift around in car park and rolled over x D I knew there was something wrong and yeah that's how i found it...

Love the 2 edits in the first post. That M6 look meaaaaaan!

great atmosphere in the second and good use of the smoke 👍

I love the S Class shot. Looks great in white too.

Although of course it'll look 100x better in yellow. :P

Much nicer edit on the M3, the only thing I don't like is the bonnet but that's personal taste more than anything else, love the coloured reflection on the spot lamps

Love the Bimmer shot, that slam is insane. :P

And, all of you need to stop making me want to spend money. :lol:

Much nicer edit on the M3, the only thing I don't like is the bonnet but that's personal taste more than anything else, love the coloured reflection on the spot lamps

Love the Bimmer shot, that slam is insane. :P

And, all of you need to stop making me want to spend money. :lol:

I made the bonnet matte black because it's a drift rig e30 :z but now i regret it because there are no reflections and matte looks weird :(
Here is a new edit : ) Green beast.

GolfStance by UkrainianHype, on Flickr

8143148564_b9ac32ebfd_c.jpg

:drool::drool::drool:

Great shots !!!

the smoke e30 got me hard when i frist saw it.
I can't resist.I must make my own version of it :D
Sorry but i steal this idea from ya :P

All these pictures are just so realistic looking. Out of all of them this is my favourite, I'm a big fan of the E30 M3.

Great work Roman. :bowdown:

Back