Ronda Photomode - what is going on?

• Thread starter bodger
  • 5 comments
Ok, so I opened up photomode. Excitedly went in and selected Ronda expecting to be able to choose from a smorgasbord of locations throughout the sumptuously modelled town.

But, no. 3 locations...

At the end of the bridge

In the middle of the bridge

And, strangely enough, the other end of the bridge.

Surely this is not it, is it? Where is the rest of the town??

I was wondering the same thing. I couldn't find any way to get anywhere else in that town. Would be a huge disappointment if it is only the bridge.

I was wondering the same thing. I couldn't find any way to get anywhere else in that town. Would be a huge disappointment if it is only the bridge.
Yep. What is even more confusing is that I am sure I have seen pictures that people have taken that seem to be in different places in Ronda.

Weird...

It used to be in GT5 you could switch to an overhead map mode and move the camera and car around...was kind of expecting that.

If you can't this is totally nuts. PD have spent ages modelling AN ENTIRE town and not only can you only take pictures in one place, you currently can't even drive through it.

Which begs the question - what exactly was the point?

If I was the mayor of Ronda I think I'd be ripping that new street sign down...!

Ok, so I opened up photomode. Excitedly went in and selected Ronda expecting to be able to choose from a smorgasbord of locations throughout the sumptuously modelled town.

But, no. 3 locations...

At the end of the bridge

In the middle of the bridge

And, strangely enough, the other end of the bridge.

Surely this is not it, is it? Where is the rest of the town??

:lol: The board of tourism of the town of Ronda would like to welcome you to visit us in real life, you can even take pictures of yourself in Yamauchi street!

See you soon!

I can't believe people in here whining about every little thing. Why don't you return your copy and get your money back and buy NFS. The photo location is absolutely fine, it's much better than in GT5. Amazing how you expected a perfect photo location, this is a PS3 and Kaz did a great job on this old hardware and yet you find it necessary to come here with your negativity, it's just a game so relax already. Besides I'm not interested in photo mode, online racing is where you need to be. I'm sure a next patch will give you more locations so just be patient. Ronda is great I absolutely love it so you are completely wrong. Close this thread please. GT6 is selling big time so obviously other people don't agree with you. I find it a little strange that you shell out 60 bucks to complain about photo mode yet you will buy GT7 again. Does it say "the real photo taking simulator" on your box? No this game is all about the driving and the physics, obviously you're not a real racer. I can understand you find some small detail not to your liking (though it's perfectly fine for me) but is it really necessary to start a new thread for it, we already have enough threads. Why would the major sue Kaz, it was an incredible launch event and the fact that you can't appreciate that is your loss, has nothing to do with Kaz or the game or me so just shut up and take your bitching elsewhere. This game has more than 1200 cars, have you photographed them all already on the Ronda bridge, I don't think so, before complaining you should play some more and evolve and maybe you will unlock new locations. I bet you feel entitled to have all the locations immediately, right? There was no Ronda in GT1 and I've been playing since GT0.9. All is just fine, maybe you need a new TV.

How is that, bodger?

Last edited:
Back