Ronda

• Thread starter Metalsun
  • 11 comments
Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico
I am sure Ronda, Spain, is better looking than this, so show us your car photos to liven the place up a bit.

Lamborghini Diablo GT Ronda
by Metalsun1, on Flickr
By tradition, Lamborghini, names its cars by the name of famous fighting bulls. In this case, the car’s model name is in honor of a bull who fought and died after many hours in the ring at the sword of the “matador” José Lara "Chicorro" Jiménez in 1869. The bull was a breed from the stables of the Duke of Veragua in Spain. The name, “Diablo”, spanish for the Devil. Ronda, Spain, was a calm and peaceful place. Until, Kaz came by with his GT6 crew and the whole place went to hell with this devil!

Last edited:
I am sure Ronda, Spain, is better looking than this, so show us your photos.

Lamborghini Diablo GT Ronda
by Metalsun1, on Flickr
By tradition, Lamborghini, names its cars by the name of famous fighting bulls. In this case, the car’s model name is in honor of a bull who fought and died after many hours in the ring at the sword of the “matador” José Lara "Chicorro" Jiménez in 1869. The bull was a breed from the stables of the Duke of Veragua in Spain. The name, “Diablo”, spanish for the Devil. Ronda, Spain, was a calm and peaceful place. Until, Kaz came by with his GT6 crew and the whole place went to hell with this devil!
I was more thinking this would detail the bombing of Guernica, considering it was done by the Italians (and the Germans). Still amazing fire in the background!

...more, more, more, Ronda
🤬 :cool:

14988454888_36808b1c35_n.jpg

:)

VXR
I never knew you could go this far over the bridge! Having walked past there last month, I feel really excited to see it accessible in the game.
There are location limits on how far you can take the camera lens, this one was max zoom but there certainly is a wide range of positions available around Ronda to capture artistic images. ;)

Back