Rono's Race RoomPS4 

Wales
Wales
ARC_rono_thomas
Rono's Race Room Thread Pic.jpg

Looking for some casual clean racing? Looking to race in a lobby where first corner crashes are rare rather than the Norm? Looking for clean competitive races without the attachment that comes with league racing? Drop in and out when ever is convenient for you?

Well you've found yourself in the right place. I plan on hosting whenever I'm on usually most nights so instead of the room filling with randoms, I'd like to see it fill with GTP'ers. So when I plan to be on I'll post during the day with an expected time, if anyone is interested post here for an invite (make sure you include PSN ID).​

Planning on opening a room tonight around 21:30 GMT - topic of conversation for me has been Fwd Touring Cars, so that's as much of a plan as I have 👍.

Edit: open.Closed.

Last edited:
Will be opening a room between 9:30 and 22:00, I’m thinking a one make no tuning room, so if anyones around send me a PSN message or on here so I know to invite, will be open to the general populace tonight however, if theres only a few GTP’ers are interested. Will edit this post when lobby is open.

Edit Open. Closed.

Last edited:
Anyone up for a bit of racing tonight?
I wouldn't mind some casual races tonight. I've been playing Gran Turismo Sport lately and I don't want to lose touch with my Project CARS skillset. That, and I'd like to improve on my F1517 license. Not to mention I need all of the practice I can get!

I wouldn't mind some casual races tonight. I've been playing Gran Turismo Sport lately and I don't want to lose touch with my Project CARS skillset. That, and I'd like to improve on my F1517 license. Not to mention I need all of the practice I can get!

What’s your PSN?
I’ll add you, shortly

@Dkay, I’m available now, but it’s probably a bit late where you’re at. Maybe some other time. 👍

Apologies for the double-post.

To be honest, I rarely experience any instability, when playing online.
The main reason I’m doubtful about playing online, are the divebombs, rear-ending, pushing into the grass and so on and so on!:banghead:

Otherwise, I feel like it’s a great experience:tup:

Hey there. Nice idea and I'm always looking for people to race with.

Feel free to add me "DenBoogie"

I'm in Germany so GMT+1 or +2 at this time of year.

See you on track.

@Friday_GTRP are you from the Gran Turismo Racing Point? I guess so.
Yeah. Was a regular at their ruhrpott challenge RPC. Which was held in Bochum. Great fun!

Back