Rotarys replica thread born to race, f&f cars

👍

Why so many?
 
There all unique...

Check this..
 
yeah mate, ill give ya one for that, but only cause you'll have to wait till sunday. is that okay?

That's fine. Thanks so much, looking forward to starting my replica collection!

What's your PSN? I'll shoot you a FR tomorrow night (Australian time)
 
clevo_braybon
 
Can I have one copy of the Mitsubishi and Mazda too ?
 
yep
 
Hey,

I would like to get the 4th one (RX-7) too 👍 👍
Let me know what paints I can send your way and I get on it today!!

Cheers :cheers:
 
Sure mate, any 5 mattes will do 👍
 
Sure mate, any 5 matted will do :tip:

Cool, are you able to send a f/r to Outje1067 and Ouwtje?

You will receive paints from Outje1067.
And I would like the cars to go to Ouwtje (Replica account).

Thank you!
 
Yeah :) Except I think i'm at max friends so ill delete some in the morning and send the fr's
 
OK, well, just add Ouwjte a day before your schedule.
And Outje1067 as soon as you can, so I can start sending Mattes :)

Cheers :cheers:
 
Cool, are you able to send a f/r to Outje1067 and Ouwtje?

You will receive paints from Outje1067.
And I would like the cars to go to Ouwtje (Replica account).

Thank you!

Should I start sending Paints to Outje1067 from now on, my Orange Friend? I'll send you a FR from my PKR_SWERVGRIFFIN account.
 
Should I start sending Paints to Outje1067 from now on, my Orange Friend? I'll send you a FR from my PKR_SWERVGRIFFIN account.

Thanks, but anything send to that account will get lost.
It is my sending-account, which has everything and only be used to reload and send again :) :)

Cheers :cheers:
 
Thanks, but anything send to that account will get lost.
It is my sending-account, which has everything and only be used to reload and send again :) :)

Cheers :cheers:
Cool. I've been sending stuff to your Ouwtje account. I just now sent 5 sets of Racing Tires. You said earlier you needed some.:)
 
FR sent to you, Rotary.
 
Sure thing, adding now :)
 
Just received my Subaru. Thanks ! But we have to give a name to it...

EDIT...Tomorrow I'll send one more paint packet.
 
Your friends list is full, I cannot add you to start sending paints :(
 
Aww
 
Muzzy has been sent, outeke, you should be able to send fr now :)
 
W00h00, great 👍 👍
 
Last packet of paints sent. Ford received. Thanks ! :)👍

You didn't answered to my question....:sly:

What name do we have to give to Subaru and Mustang ?

Fast & Furious WRX STI
Fast & Furious Mustang GT


If we name like that, is that OK ?
 
Last edited:
Its the born to race replicas :P
 
Your friends list is full, still cannot send you a fr from the account I want the replicas :scared:

Thanks!
 
Oh god xD ill delete more non GTP friends
 
Back