ROTATION DEGREES STEERING WHEEL

• Thread starter ZIO
  • 22 comments

ZIO

Italy
Italy
Hello to everyone

a fast question thanks ..

There's a possibile to set different degrees rotation steering wheel .. such as 270° instead of 900° or similar?

In other game (f1, project cars2) i can set the grade rotation of my wheel (T150) .. but in GTS i can't find this option

The driving is over rotation in some turn ..

Thanks in advance

ZIO
Hello to everyone

a fast question thanks ..

There's a possibile to set different degrees rotation steering wheel .. such as 270° instead of 900° or similar?

In other game (f1, project cars2) i can set the grade rotation of my wheel (T150) .. but in GTS i can't find this option

The driving is over rotation in some turn ..

Thanks in advance

Screenshot_20191128-122346.jpg

270° Flashes 1 time
360° Flashes 2 times
540° Flashes 3 times
900° Flashes 4 times
1080° Flashes 5 times

You will Probably have to do this everytime you start a race (edit) the wheelbase doesnt save the settings.

Last edited:
You will probably have to do this everytime you start the game as the wheelbase doesnt save the settings.

Almost. You'll have to do this everytime you load a RACE.

• Changing the angle of rotation manually does not permanently save the change = you must repeat the procedure each time the game restarts.
  • This tip will not function properly in some games (such as GRAN TURISMO SPORT®) which adjust or modify the angle of rotation at startup or at the restart of each race, according to the type of car being used.

Last edited:
thanks guys

what is the default degrees rotation of t150 or t300? 900° or 1080°?

I need to set this before every single race???!!! Not sufficient for session gaming a day?

Out of interest what settings for this do people use?
I think the T-GT defaults to 900°, and I do tend to get a bit crossed up in some corners!

Out of interest what settings for this do people use?
I think the T-GT defaults to 900°, and I do tend to get a bit crossed up in some corners!

I (T300 RS) personally use the default settings (1080°) in GTS and even in the tightest hairpins I never went over 180°. But I only drive race cars which have low steering ratio anyway, so no need to change it on the wheel.

ZIO
for t150 is 1080 as default too?
Anyone say this?

Another question .. the setting ingame of controller (3 options) how have to set for optimal feeling?
Can you explain me exactly what they do?

As far as I know the default rotation setting in different for each vehicle, some work better when adjusted and some work better stock. It’s a trial and error thing with each car. :)

ZIO
ok i understand .. but the T150 have 1080° default...right?

According to the manual, yes. If you're still not sure, just turn the wheel all the way to the left and then all the way to the right and count.

The cars in GTS have different DOR depending on the car. If you change the DOR on the servo you are destroying part of the sim aspect of the game.

Hey, I just got a Logitech G29 and its steering rotation is 900º. I am used to 270º, any chance I can change it to at least 540º? The game is GT Sport.
It seems that other games let you change the steering rotation through in-game settings, but not GTS.
PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks in advance.
@AngolanPrince

Hey, I just got a Logitech G29 and its steering rotation is 900º. I am used to 270º, any chance I can change it to at least 540º? The game is GT Sport.
It seems that other games let you change the steering rotation through in-game settings, but not GTS.
PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks in advance.
@AngolanPrince
No you can’t change that on Logitech but you can with a Thrusmaster or Fanatec, it’s a setting on the wheel not the game.
The steering lock is different with different cars in the game, karts have the shortest.

The T150 that I owned did this, like they all do. I had to constantly reset the rotation before every single race and it became an annoyance.

So I sold it and now have a G29. The G29's steering of 900° default feels perfect for GTS. And in general I have to say, that for only a little bit extra in cost, the G29 feels much much better. It's less noisy, smoother, the default pedals are far better etc.

In short, for anyone who has a T150 at the minute, consider upgrading to a G29 at some point. You'll enjoy GT Sport much more for it.

Almost. You'll have to do this everytime you load a RACE.

• Changing the angle of rotation manually does not permanently save the change = you must repeat the procedure each time the game restarts.
  • This tip will not function properly in some games (such as GRAN TURISMO SPORT®) which adjust or modify the angle of rotation at startup or at the restart of each race, according to the type of car being used.
It also resets every time you pause a race. Very annoying

Back