Round 15: 4 Hours of Fuji

• Thread starter AJ
  • 105 comments
AJ
Verging off topic here gentlemen. Probably best to settle it on the track. If a representative of Team Redline would like to drop me a PM, I will see what I can do to make that happen.

What would the event be like? 1v1 deathmatch? :)

Seriously cool idea though, like a last man standing?

(Please ignore the pro pic lost a bet)

This discussion should come to an end here on the thread:P. If you want to keep a discussion going on this and planning I suggest making a private convo. Include me though:P.

When you have raced an watched every driver in the GT World then you can make judgements on who you think is the overall best driver in GT, Currently you have worded yourself wrong, your sentence should be like "from all the drivers i have watched Warrior is number 1" nothing wrong with stating who you think is the best that you have seen.

Hey AJ, I'm just wondering if you can take a quick look at the BoP for the 380rs as it is severely underpowered, especially against the BMW or 86... I may hold some flack for suggesting it, but the car really can't keep up.

the procedure as I now understand it is.
Go test your car and figure out what you need.
Post this on the team managers thread and get all to approve it or a compromise, and as AJ monitors the thread, he will, at this point, propose the change and ask team mangers to approve it or send him data as to why they should not.
Good luck.

Well, I just wanted to send a Shout Out and huge congratulations to the LMP3 Winners MWM Racing. Those guys stuck their heads down, ran consistently and avoided trouble. A well earned Victory :cheers:; nice job StigsTC and AJH.

I also want to congratulate Dangerzone and Chocochocochip for a steller race from my fellow Turtle Racing League teammates. They were right up there in the battle for overall Victory all race. If not for an unfortunate incident on Lap 1 and Choco's accidental deletion of his final Stint picture from Parc Ferme at race end (!!!:irked:!!!), they may have stood atop the podium. Or at least given MWM some additional pressure towards the end :sly: ; They earned 2nd place on track, but have to settle for 4th due to the lost picture. Well done guys :bowdown:

By the way, Choco is almost done serving his punishment for the infraction: only 48 more hours to go...

turtle.jpg

I also would like to thank all the LMP3 drivers. While i was on track, I had no incidents and they all treated me with respect out on track. I have heard of some incidents, but from my point of view they were all steller in the 2 hours i was out there. Thank You All.

Good Racing Everyone in GT4 too! Maybe for the next 2 races we can get this BoP right. I'm not sure we needed the juice for Fuji, but RBR and Laguna Seca are entirely different tracks, so i look forward to seeing how everyone does. This was my one and only GT4 race this season, so it's up to the other Turtles and GT4 to get to testing so we can have the best races possible.
FInally, a Huge thanks goes out to LittleRegret, I can't forget my racing mate at Fuji. He is really quick in that XBow and taught me a lot in practice leading up to the race. Thanks Man!

Now, on to the N24 for me! :D

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back