• 15 comments
GTP_Thatman/Thatmanthere
A Man Hamster
CaminoExtremelayout.jpg

jage.jpg

Okay WERE GOING EXTREME!!!:crazy:

Free Race/Hot Laps
Circuit:Camino Viejo de Montserrat Extreme Circuit
Cars:Any 700 class MR Car From Lotus to Ferrari Anything!
Assists: Anything goes personal preference.
Transmission: Anything
Rules: Anything which invalidates your lap (exclamation mark next to time) is not allowed.
Tuning is allowed where the cars allow, discuss and share setups and setup tips.

PM me your best time:
Name - Time - Car
Thatman - x:xx:xxx - Dodge Viper

You have until 11:59 central Standard time on the 14th of April to pm me the time. I will accept only one laptime to save my inbox from confusion of having more than one time from people.

P.S. Frizbe found out that if you go into Multiplayer>Private Race and then set the AI cars to 7 you can run your own personalized Endurance race. Perfect for getting to know the track and it also fattens that wallet a bit.

P.S. Frizbe found out that if you go into Multiplayer>Private Race and then set the AI cars to 7 you can run your own personalized Endurance race. Perfect for getting to know the track and it also fattens that wallet a bit.

Does that work if you don't have Live?

Turned in a time with my 2006 Lamborghini Miura Concept. I feel it is fairly solid, but then again, I've been wrong before.

Seems I will not be able to play this week.
Renovating parts of my hose since easter, and still living in hiroshima conditions..
Hope to be back next week, Even though this week looks really interesting

Oh, sh**!

I almost forget about this....gotta get moving - anyone want to donate a couple of million credits? A brother is kind of poor right now, I've only got 300k+

Yes, in this game that is being broke.
:P

Not certain about a couple mill in cred's, but I've got no problem gifting ya a ride if you tell me what you'd like.

Not certain about a couple mill in cred's, but I've got no problem gifting ya a ride if you tell me what you'd like.

I was joking, I'm good (although I do actually only have 300K+). Quite generous of you though. 👍

However, if you want to trade one car for another, I'm definitely up for that. I've got a spare EB110 that could be up for grabs. I've got some others as well.

I'm trying to work my way back to where I was before I had to pick up an Elite, and I'm only at Lv. 20 at the moment.

Ahhh, got cha. Didn't see any winks or what not so I suppose I just assumed you were somewhat serious.

Car wise I'm fine, besides I didn't buy the car pack that came with the EB110. I'm sitting on about $6.3 mil, so I'm not exactly wanting for purchase opportunities anyway (I'm acting like a forza scrooge it seems ;)).

Ahhh, got cha. Didn't see any winks or what not so I suppose I just assumed you were somewhat serious.

Car wise I'm fine, besides I didn't buy the car pack that came with the EB110. I'm sitting on about $6.3 mil, so I'm not exactly wanting for purchase opportunities anyway (I'm acting like a forza scrooge it seems ;)).

I know the feeling. This is one of the only few racing games I've played where I've actually been rather cheap (with authority, might I add). You just hold onto every last credit you get because everything is so damn expensive. :lol:

Just submitted my time in the 911 SC. I'm fairly happy with it, I don't think it's first place material though.

Back