- Provisional Classification - HOUR 21
- Provisional Classification - HOUR 21
- Provisional Classification - HOUR 22

- Race Control Notices

- Provisional Classification
- Provisional Classification by Driver
- Provisional Classification by Driver Fastest Lap
- Stint Analysis by Team

to all teams participating. if you need a backup driver, do feel inclined to let me know. I'd love to have a crack at this

I'm so pleased that the main motivation for me joining the series is almost upon us! Thanks to @Heathenpride for the opportunity to race, time to haul this big Kaz boat to the top! :)
It's been a pleasure having you Jono!

I can't believe the race is nigh but that I am not competing... Who would have thunk it?!

I certainly wish all drivers and teams all the best, I will be back for the next one 👍

What is this travesty!? The Heathenpride of the Green Hell Heathens NOT racing the Green Hell?
*Rumour mill goes into overdrive while on boost with hybrid deploying*
Will we at least get you in the booth?
Aye, 'tis true indeed. Ol HP has pulled the pin on this race because I did not prepare enough so despite wanting to compete, seriously, I can't go in to an N24 under-prepared so I will sit it out.

I will however be managing both of my teams from GHH HQ (AKA my dining room) and you can expect to hear me in the comm box if AJ will have me :)

It's the right thing to do, I don't want to be 'that guy' who selfishly races and puts the team in a bad position because of poor times and lawn mowing so this one is in the best interests of GHH.

Can't get rid of me that easily though, I will be back :sly:

Aye, 'tis true indeed. Ol HP has pulled the pin on this race because I did not prepare enough so despite wanting to compete, seriously, I can't go in to an N24 under-prepared so I will sit it out.

I will however be managing both of my teams from GHH HQ (AKA my dining room) and you can expect to hear me in the comm box if AJ will have me :)

It's the right thing to do, I don't want to be 'that guy' who selfishly races and puts the team in a bad position because of poor times and lawn mowing so this one is in the best interests of GHH.

Can't get rid of me that easily though, I will be back :sly:
so RCB, N64stig007...;)

@AJ I didn't see any clarification on this but I would assume that the laps that will count towards qualifying will be the race laps (8 hours) not the qualifying laps (80 minutes), correct?

Reactions: AJ
@AJ_GTP or anyone with the answer

During the 4-hrs at Nurburgring-V a message was posted (if I remember correctly) "Slow Car North" or something similar. Later "Slow Car East"

My question: Does "North" mean somewhere in the North half of the Circuit? The same concerning "East", did it indicate that a car was driving slowly in the East half?

I presumed it was used in lieu of giving the Sector # - as that would be unclear to anyone not able to look at a Circuit Map.

Driving in the dark, I was so focused on my racing line that I did not see the "blue triangle" ahead of me on the track. As a result the dark, shadowy, ghosted image suddenly appeared and I was all over the track trying to miss the car. It was not one of my finer moments in racing, to be sure.

I think that it'd be more effective to give out yellow flags based on corner names in the area rather than just North, South, East, and West.

Corner names? .......... uh-oh, I can't even pronounce them, much less remember them. There are a few that are used in a general descriptive manner - but, Oh Boy, the old brain ain't what it used to was.

Under the presumption that one uses the FULL MAP when racing like I do, the compass terms to indicate yellow flags is a good method of indication, since there are so many corners and sectors. While corner names are a good idea, the compass points are effective enough for the stewards without having to worry about typing out long German words such as Quiddelbacher-Höhe, Pflanzgarten and Schwalbenschwanz! :)

EVENT INFOMATION

- Circuit Map

1 - addition of definitions of the 5 sectors Race Control will be referring to. (GP - W - N - S)

2 - Re-Starting Grid has been moved to just after T1.

3 - SC will now release the field at the gantry on the back straight of the GP circuit, if you sustain damage during or afterthe Re-Start procedure you may use the Alternate entry to Pit Lane.

Re: The Circuit Map
Is it to be understood that the map is displayed in a N-S layout?
Black = GP portion
Red = East
Green = North
Blue & Yellow = West

Which color is South?

Just to clarify your statement.

Re: The Circuit Map
Is it to be understood that the map is displayed in a N-S layout?
Black = GP portion
Red = East
Green = North
Blue & Yellow = West

Which color is South?

Just to clarify your statement.

The corresponding letters are in large type in the corresponding colour on the inside of the circuit.

Sorry, AJ - didn't see them.
Thank you, Sir

Reactions: AJ
AJ
EVENT INFOMATION

- Circuit Map

1 - addition of definitions of the 5 sectors Race Control will be referring to. (GP - W - N - S)

2 - Re-Starting Grid has been moved to just after T1.

3 - SC will now release the field at the gantry on the back straight of the GP circuit, if you sustain damage during or afterthe Re-Start procedure you may use the Alternate entry to Pit Lane.

Trying to understand #2. Under what circumstances would this re-start area be used as opposed to the safety car restart procedure?

Trying to understand #2. Under what circumstances would this re-start area be used as opposed to the safety car restart procedure?

2 is where we will grid up for a Re-Start.
3 is where the Re-Start will occur, i.e. after you pass the gantry you are racing again.

Back