Round 20: 4 Hours of Brands Hatch

• Thread starter AJ
  • 45 comments
Escuderia GTMX congratulates to INFERNO RACING guys for an amazing race and for the overall victory obtained, and at the same time we want to apologizes for the bad maneuver that our GT300 driver do at the beginning of the race, that was not intentional (GTMX-JELLI thinks that the INFERNO car is going to pass for inside but at the last moment he decide go for outside at the same time that INFERNO car and the contact happens, like everybody who are racing know, the things happened very fast and we are a team that always like clean races for the same reason we are not allowed dirty racers on our team, how you can see our GT500 driver also loose concentration because of that, I know that the people outside think different, but how I say, you have to take or be part of the race to understand.)

Escuderia GTMX congratulates to INFERNO RACING guys for an amazing race and for the overall victory obtained, and at the same time we want to apologizes for the bad maneuver that our GT300 driver do at the beginning of the race, that was not intentional (GTMX-JELLI thinks that the INFERNO car is going to pass for inside but at the last moment he decide go for outside at the same time that INFERNO car and the contact happens, like everybody who are racing know, the things happened very fast and we are a team that always like clean races for the same reason we are not allowed dirty racers on our team, how you can see our GT500 driver also loose concentration because of that, I know that the people outside think different, but how I say, you have to take or be part of the race to understand.)

Yeah good to know, but still try and just hold your line no matter what or move out of the way before we get too close.

He chose the inside and was commited to it so I thought I might aswell go around the outside, but we both had the same idea lol.

Creds to jmm for keeping up in the opening laps (Y)

I would also like to throw out a special congratulations to @Alfa_Avanti44 for that spectacular battle with me for the last 15 minutes of the race! Never had that much of an adrenaline rush and would love to do it again!
Thank you very much @Sinyster it was indeed a very nice battle to had with you in the closing stages of the race, very clean and close racing and this is what is all about.
Hopefully we at Escuderia GTMX can capitalize that performance for the next and final round of the season in the GT500 class.

I gotta say, I was pleasantly surprised how well the race was managed from AJ and his crew, it ran as smooth as it gets under the circumstances, and was really fun.
I've done 2 endurance races in the past, and in both, the management always had no idea who was where and how many laps you had done. AJ seems to have it all under control, wich is seriously impressive!

Thank you @AJ for letting me race in your series!:cheers:

YEEESSSS!!!

I always had a strong feeling we could win here, and now that my team finally has got the monkey off the back, the sense of relief is awesome. I can't thank my drivers, @warrior2167 and @mustafur enough, they both got as close to perfection in their stints as possible. No warnings, no errors, no penalties, no disconnections, it's actually weird to have a race and none of those things happen!

I told my drivers before the race that as Mus and I scored pole position by over a second, the only time we needed to push hard is during the opening stint and after a safety car. Thankfully all went well and to win by two laps is icing on the cake. I am one very, very happy manager. Well done to Inferno Racing on the GT500 win.

Man... That was such an awesome race to watch, from start to finish, there was not a dull moment lol. Finally have watched it over in parts through a busy week, and it made me wish so much I could've been a part of that live. I'm sorry this is a delayed post :P.
Huge applause to @andrewsufc91, @rcb929, @JonoStan96 and the GTPES Race Control for their coverage of the race; I felt like there was almost a moment I didn't miss, it was really one of the best broadcasts all season!

A huge congratulations to the class podium winners, it was a stellar win for all and a great race to watch from all of the drivers.
And of course to my new fellow ORA Racing team mates @GT_Vette and @Manu_Rodry for their amazing debut in 2nd!!!! ORA's first GT300 podium! The quiet achievers most definitely throughout the race, was such a great comeback. I'm so happy that you boys reached that result after the QP hiccups :).

Thanks everyone for the show :).

On to Suzuka! :gtpflag:

Last edited:
Huge applause to @andrewsufc91, @rcb929, @JonoStan96 and the GTPES Race Control for their coverage of the race; I felt like there was almost a moment I didn't miss, it was really one of the best broadcasts all season!

Thanks Pubs, always means a lot to hear things like that as its still not as easy as some might think given the setup we have. Anyone wanting to have a go, do get in contact with AJ. The team is ever growing and as you say, getting better and better with every broadcast.

Back