Route 66

now... let's get this straight. Because I'd like some part of Route 66 as much as the next random Australian but...

The whole thing!? It's nearly FOUR THOUSAND km long! Think of the gigabytes! And nobody would drive all the way, or at least, not in one sitting.

I was mostly suggesting this as a troll idea. What I really want is a robust track Creator like ModNation Racers. At the pace PD is working, we might get it somewhere around 2080.

I was mostly suggesting this as a troll idea. What I really want is a robust track Creator like ModNation Racers. At the pace PD is working, we might get it somewhere around 2080.
:irked:
If you want a robust track creator, ask for it in the features section! And of course it will be here before 2080, let's not be ridiculous. We will get a track creator THIS YEAR.

:irked:
If you want a robust track creator, ask for it in the features section! And of course it will be here before 2080, let's not be ridiculous. We will get a track creator THIS YEAR.

Done.
We are going to get one this year? 100% true.
A robust track Creator? I doubt it.

I know they can use a small portion of this highway... the best looking part with corners & elevations...mm... I know they can add the best 20 miles of RT66 :)

Do you have a link? I would love to read about those trees that you can place around.
I'll have to find it, I believe it was mentioned earlier in the GT6 News and Discussion thread, part of an intervew from either the LA or Taipei game shows.

EDIT: Found it!, and if you scroll down a bit from there you can find the videos being referenced

Last edited:
If GT6 has enough space for a 2,451 mile track, why not? 👍

I've driven on the old Route 66, and at the very least, the near-abandoned Kingman-Oatman stretch is a really cool and twisty mountain road with a nice scenic view. Central Avenue in Albuquerque by night would make for a cool drag strip, too

Back