Route Customization? The announcements said so but it's not available.

Canada
In his bedroom.
I'm not sure if anyone knew that but Forza Horizon 3 is supposed to allow players to customize their own routes like changing a circuit into a full cross-country event according to many announcements made in the past? It's nowhere to be found.

I'd give a link to where it was told but it's nowhere to be found anymore.

Anyways, am I the one who's slow and don't know how or was it removed at the last minute OR is it the customized Bucket Lists?

I'm not trying to whine, I'm just confused because they announced such a feature and it's nowhere to be found in the game. (Please tell me it's not those Customized Bucket Lists...)

...or will they implement it later? I dunno.

I would just like to know.

(Edit reason: Better clarification)

Well, you can change the number of laps and weather/time conditions. Sprint and Circuit routes are already set. I tried it myself, but I wasn't able to change the layout at all.

They made the clarification in a few interviews that you couldn't totally customize the route itself, but select from options that Husky mentioned. And during championships, you can change the number of races, which races are in, and the weather and time conditions for each race individually, but full on route customization isn't in.

My guess is that actual race routes can't be customized because the game always has solid barriers spread around all of the Horizon races. Customizable street races would have been nice, though, since all that would be needed is checkpoint markers being placed just off of the pavement at random distances along the route, à la The Crew:

This may be the smoking gun you're looking for regarding their original claim @BrunetPaquet.

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst64371_Blueprint---customize-each-event.aspx

Horizon Blueprint
With Blueprint, you can take any of the hundreds of pre-created events in Forza Horizon 3 and customize them to your exact specifications. That can include things like changing the route for a particular event, the time of day and weather conditions, the eligible cars, event restrictions, and more.

My guess is that actual race routes can't be customized because the game always has solid barriers spread around all of the Horizon races.
The official reason given is that it's not in the game due to development time.

It would have taken months to get such a feature to work as the game would need to learn how to dynamically handle checkpoints and Drivatar pathing. If we had free-form path creation then some other features may have had to be cut.

Something for Forza Horizon 4 I guess, at least they looked into it.

Announcement also said that: "We will be able" ""once again"" to "Sell Designs and Vinyls on our Storefront".
There's a BIG DIFFERENCE between SELLING and sharing 🤬 !
As usual, they tell us a bunch of **** and then they come up with excuses.
Let's all sign a Petition and "SUE" !
LooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL as if .... :dunce:

Announcement also said that: "We will be able" ""once again"" to "Sell Designs and Vinyls on our Storefront".
There's a BIG DIFFERENCE between SELLING and sharing 🤬 !
As usual, they tell us a bunch of **** and then they come up with excuses.
Let's all sign a Petition and "SUE" !
LooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL as if .... :dunce:
I don't recall it being said that you can sell things on the storefront. I've found one saying that all you do is share, and it doesn't look like you can set a specific price, and that it hasn't been specified by the creators that you can do that.

I don't recall it being said that you can sell things on the storefront. I've found one saying that all you do is share, and it doesn't look like you can set a specific price, and that it hasn't been specified by the creators that you can do that.
I can assure you that I saw a video announcement about this game, and that's exactly what it was said.
That is the main reason why I bought the game.
Too bad I didn't save the link, but I will search for it!

Latest Posts

Back