• Friday (24th)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday (25th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
United States
Probably wrapped around a tree.
CaroFDoom
This is going to be a small, fun event that might become a series, if people like it, in which we all race in the rain with RS tyres. Not Intermediate tyres or full wets, but RS. Chaos will most likely ensue from this event, but that's going to be the fun! No Traction Control allowed, either, meaning you will need throttle control. Also, even with this chaos, always remember to abide by the OLR!

I'm not sure how this will go, and I haven't even planned everything out, but if you're interested, or have questions, feel free to post below me.

I'm thinking of using 450pp but I'll see what you all say about it.

Last edited:
With the short window before the event, do you have a time planned for the event? Sounds unique to me, only you could bump the 400pp to 500pp in my opinion, I'm not much of a fan of RS tires, much prefer SH or less. I would be available Saturday afternoon or Sunday if this weekend. I will keep my eye on this thread. ;)

CS I have found to perform better in rain than SH, and I prefer extra slide anyways. ;) will it be a mostly open car choice, and open tuning?

Notice: Dates have been moved.

NOTICE: There seems to be a MASSIVE lack of interest. ;c

I thought this was a cool idea. ;c

Last edited:
Back