RS200, CZ-3 Tarmac, 205 Turbo, Storia X4

  • Thread starter Thread starter Notacop
  • 9 comments
  • 708 views
Messages
77
Messages
Notacop9
Hello, I am looking for a few obscure low power 4wd cars to try the new seasonals with. I am looking for:

Ford RS200 (non rally) @ 250hp/1180kg
Mitsu CZ-3 Tarmac @ 242hp/1200kg
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 (non rally) @ 203hp/1145kg
Daihatsu Storia X4 @ 120hp/840kg

Power/Weight comes from mygranturismo.net I would prefer them unmodded so that I can adjust as needed to get the right level of challenge.

Here is what I have available for trade:
http://www.mygranturismo.net/4078

Bad news for trade, good news for me....
I am leaving for the Chicago Auto show in a few hours, won't be able to trade until Sunday night at the earliest (central time zone, US).

Anybody have what I am looking for? Keep requests reasonable...
 
Anyone? These are but really high dollar cars for the most part, I figured they shouldn't be super rare
 
I have Mitsu CZ-3 Tarmac @ 242hp/1200kg
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 (non rally) @ 203hp/1145kg
both are modified tho.
 
What would you like in trade for both?
 
i have the 205 and the rs200, as well as an audi quattro.

would like an rs200 rally car or rx8 le mans
 
I have a storia X4, will trade for your Gathers Drider Civic on Monday. PM if interested.
 
Deal on the civic for the storia, sent you a pm.
 
Anto_88
I have Mitsu CZ-3 Tarmac @ 242hp/1200kg
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 (non rally) @ 203hp/1145kg
both are modified tho.

Looks like no one else has those two unmodified, what would you like for them?
 
Looks like no one else has those two unmodified, what would you like for them?

W12 Nardo Concept '01 and COROLLA Rally Car '98
 
I have the 205 Turbo But its fully modded with 375~ HP.
 
Back