RS200 Rally car, 205 Turbo 16, RSC rally Raid car, 190E Touring

  • Thread starter Thread starter cb1021
  • 7 comments
  • 592 views

cb1021

(Banned)
Messages
352
Messages
WainmanRabbit
I have:
Sauber C9
FGT
X1
F2007
ESCUDO
ZONDA LM
enzo...
Toyota one
CLK GTR
Citreon GT Race car...
Nomad Diablo...
Audi R8 LMS (red or black).
All RUF cars
 
I have the RSC Rally Raid Car and would like your F2007. Add me on PSN and I can send when I get home from work.
 
I have to go to sleep in like 30 minutes...
 
Can trade tomorrow if you want...add me if you're still interested.
 
yea sure. i'll add you. I'll just send you the F2007 as soon as you accept friend request.
 
I have other two and available trade date
14th >offer 190e touring for saber C9
15th >offer 205 turbo rally for CLK-GTR
Pm me when you want to
Thank you mate!
25/25 trade successful
 
Have all of those. What color is your GT by Citroen Race Car?
 
I can trade the RS200 rally car at the reset, ie the 12th of feburary. I wouldn't mind a f2007
 
Back