xTADAKICHIx Messages 352 Messages xTADAKICHIx Jan 25, 2011 #1 Looking for all three, and specify what color furai. Willing to trade anything in my garage.
Gizmo247 Messages 145 Messages gizmo247 Jan 25, 2011 #2 GT-R LM Road Going Version '95 for XJR-9 Race Car? Can trade in 4hrs.
xTADAKICHIx Messages 352 Messages xTADAKICHIx Jan 25, 2011 #3 Alright, I can do that. I *might* be able to trade in 4 hours.
K k26244388 Messages 92 Messages threeftw Jan 25, 2011 #5 Rs200 rally car for your astra touring car?? Available in an hour or so.
xTADAKICHIx Messages 352 Messages xTADAKICHIx Jan 25, 2011 #6 Could you also throw in the matte orange and dark blue with the GT-R? I can add in a chrome if you like.
Could you also throw in the matte orange and dark blue with the GT-R? I can add in a chrome if you like.
xTADAKICHIx Messages 352 Messages xTADAKICHIx Jan 25, 2011 #7 k26244388 Rs200 rally car for your astra touring car?? Available in an hour or so. Click to expand... DEFINITELY. I can't trade in an hour, but that sounds awesome. I've been looking for one forever.
k26244388 Rs200 rally car for your astra touring car?? Available in an hour or so. Click to expand... DEFINITELY. I can't trade in an hour, but that sounds awesome. I've been looking for one forever.
Gizmo247 Messages 145 Messages gizmo247 Jan 25, 2011 #8 xTADAKICHIx Could you also throw in the matte orange and dark blue with the GT-R? I can add in a chrome if you like. Click to expand... I don't like chrome, to me it just wrecks cars and I don't get why people like it.
xTADAKICHIx Could you also throw in the matte orange and dark blue with the GT-R? I can add in a chrome if you like. Click to expand... I don't like chrome, to me it just wrecks cars and I don't get why people like it.
K k26244388 Messages 92 Messages threeftw Jan 25, 2011 #9 Alright, let me know when u will be available buddy.
xTADAKICHIx Messages 352 Messages xTADAKICHIx Jan 25, 2011 #10 Gizmo247 I don't like chrome, to me it just wrecks cars and I don't get why people like it. Click to expand... Oh sorry. I'm a fan of chrome, as are some people since it's rare so I didn't know.
Gizmo247 I don't like chrome, to me it just wrecks cars and I don't get why people like it. Click to expand... Oh sorry. I'm a fan of chrome, as are some people since it's rare so I didn't know.
sped1966 Diamond Member Premium Messages 326 Odessa, Tx. USA Messages spedd1966 Jan 25, 2011 #11 RS200 Rally for Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II or R390 GT1 Road Car '98. I can trade now.....
xTADAKICHIx Messages 352 Messages xTADAKICHIx Jan 25, 2011 #12 sped1966 RS200 Rally for Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II or R390 GT1 Road Car '98. I can trade now..... Click to expand... Sorry bud, someone beat you to it. If the trade doesn't happen, then sure.
sped1966 RS200 Rally for Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II or R390 GT1 Road Car '98. I can trade now..... Click to expand... Sorry bud, someone beat you to it. If the trade doesn't happen, then sure.