Rs200

  • Thread starter Thread starter tayabgt
  • 6 comments
  • 525 views
Messages
154
United Kingdom
Northern Irelan
Messages
tayabgt
Swap lancia stratus or something similar for a rs200
 
Are you going to send me something for the Lexus I sent you
 
I don't have anything that you want
 
But I sent you a car that you wanted
you told me you had the RX-8 concept then when i sent you the Lexus
then you told me you hadnt got the RX-8
so I gave you a item list with cars that i wanted and horns museum cards etc

now your saying you have not got one thing i asked for in your collection

it feels like a scammer is on the loose and its not me + you deleted me from your list

i traded with you i sent first like i always do its only fair that you return something
dont be a scammer and a bad trader i havnt gone to the trading reputation guide yet but ill head there if i dont receive what you said you were going to send or somethnig from the list
 
For rx8 as long as its 0/0/0 I'll give you tickets paints horns MC or cars what u looking for
 
I think the rx8 has milleage on it
 
am I going to get my trade today been waiting days now
i would prefer the rx with 0/0/0
so if you have museum cards i would be happy with those on my list that i need
 
Back