rSeat racing cockpits

• Thread starter rSeat USA
  • 28 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear GTplanet members,

This thread is to announce our 10% Special Discount Offer that we are making on all orders from the rSeat USA Official Store for the first 20 orders !

Your promo code is: GTPLANET

You can add this voucher to your account and use it at any time till the end of the current promotion, OR you can forward it to a friend!

rSeat ltd. is specializing in the development and production of high-quality,affordable and reliable driving simulators
We are trying to provide good quality product on a great price that's why few months ago we opened a distribution center in Florida so we can make things easier for the US and Canada customers
Most of you already know about the rSeat EVO V3 from GTplanet's great review .The rig it's designed to allow you to use cross pedal foot action without a bar between your legs to restrict your movement.Some of the greatest Rally car drivers in Europe using rSeat as a main racing simulator.
Very high quality overall finish with not a single visible weld, including laser cut powder coated carbon steel frame and high quality leather finished seat.Our product is manufactured in Europe and we can guarantee the origin of materials and quality.

rSeat is always striving to improve our product and customer service so the interaction between the gamer and our product can be a good experience .
Your feedback is important to us to improve our product functionality so
please feel free to share your opinions on how we can make our product even better.

We are available to answer any questions that you may have about our Products 24/7 on our websites

http://www.rseatusa.com/
http://www.rseat.net/
https://www.facebook.com/rSeatUSA

Yours very truly,

rSeat USA

Last edited:
Just to let everyone know, this thread has been authorized and approved. 👍 Thanks again to the rSeat team for making this special offer available to the GTPlanet community.

It was meant to be released before the end of 2011.

Early in Jan 2012 rSeat had soma patent issues and they have postponed the production.

3 months passed since then, they are still testing it :) So I guess it should be "rocket science" complex.

Oh boy, patent issues? Thing will either never be released or will be compromised to the point of being silly. I'm so used to disappointment with my hobbies. :(

Ordered my rSeat EVO V3 today. I will put up a review when I receive it. From what I have read about it, I shouldn't be disappointed.

I'm also waiting on the F1 rig. I hope it looks good! I just received my Thrustmaster F1 wheel today. Any chance you can provide us with an ETA?

I owned a playseat, then an Obutto, but I really want something a notch above. Was about to pull the trigger on a VR3 black but if you guys have an F1 rig coming out soon I'm willing to wait a couple months.

The last date I heard, which was a few weeks ago now is the end of march :)

Although this could have changed by now!

The F1 has been patented and the pictures will be released in a week or two from now.
All i said when i saw the prototype was WOW

Pictures will be up as soon as i get "OK" from the headquarters overseas

It has been two weeks since you said it would be a week or two. I wanted to get a look at it before I ordered something but I gotta get my F1 T500 a home...

It has been two weeks since you said it would be a week or two. I wanted to get a look at it before I ordered something but I gotta get my F1 T500 a home...

rSeat's last post mentions that pictures of the F1 seat should be up later this week.

I couldn't wait any longer. Had you guys got the information up when you said, I would have been a definite customer. :(

Yes it will be available in our US store right a way

Pictures will be up later next week :)

Later next week has come and gone a long time ago. Later next month is now almost gone too. Will this thing ever be revealed?

So glad I didn't wait on this. The Bob Earl rig I bought (when I decided to stop waiting for this "vaporware") might have a center post, but it doesn't get in the way at all, even for heel-toe. It gives you a very F1 style seating position to when you set it up correctly.

£100 euro quote for a new seat cover and I had 5 hours use maximum and a ripple appered in seat front padding , RiP off plus the bar aint long enough as I am 6ft and I don't fit it properly can't get seat pedals wheel in right position without taking the seat off center bar. Worst £400 pound spent

Yeah the Bob Earl is a really good platform and much better than some of the crap on ISR that gets better scores because of the "center bar" :|

I loved mine.

So glad I didn't wait on this. The Bob Earl rig I bought (when I decided to stop waiting for this "vaporware") might have a center post, but it doesn't get in the way at all, even for heel-toe. It gives you a very F1 style seating position to when you set it up correctly.

How much wobble is there in the steering post? Is it rock ROCK solid no sway or movement?

It's not rock solid, not even a little bit, moves quite a bit. However for some reason it doesn't bother me, once I'm actually racing it has no effect on me and feels completely natural.

Last edited:
IMHO...It's sad to see that someone from RSeat comes here in March of this year to announce a discount for the GTP community...and only manages to get 4 posts in before abandoning the thread and not commenting on the delays that have seem to arise out of possible 'patent issues'... :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back