RSEAT S1 GT/Rally Cockpit

• Thread starter Krassi
  • 13 comments
Bulgaria
Sofia
Hello, Guys

Couple of weeks back a new RSEAT family member was born - the "S1"
Combining the DNA of the Premium N1 and the legendary RS1 this new cockpit bring a lot new features accessories and functionality! But, let`s discuss here for it and share some opinions!;)

In RACING mode:

rseat-s1-black-black-upgrades-shifter-handbrake-03.jpg

And in FLIGHT mode:

rseat-s1-black-black-upgrades-pro-shifter-03.jpg

ADVANCED COCKPIT:

• NEW! Pedals with sliders for easy adjustment
  • Support PC, PS3, PS4, XBOX 360, XBOX One (check what's supported tab below)
  • Applicable for users from 127cm (4’2″) up to 200cm+ (6’67″+)
  • Seat carry weight up to 140kg (308 lbs)
  • Seating position Rally/GT
  • Modular Frame (You can upgrade with features)
  • Seat Sliders Included
  • Footprint dimensions: L x W x H 1500 x 630 mm. x 1180 mm. (59” x 24.8” x 46.5”)
  • All tools and screws to attach your wheel and pedals are provided.
  • We provide 24×7 on site support through ticket or live-chat.
  • Distributor network allow to have full support in your area.
  • 3 year Warranty on all Rseat Manufactured components including chassis and seat
  • Packaging Box: L x W x H 125 x 65 x H55cm (49.2" x 25.6" x 21.6" ) Weight: 55kg (121lbs)
  • Made in EU
For full detailed info check the official website of RSEAT:

http://www.rseat.net/rseat-s1/rseat-s1-black-black/

It looks like they took my advice and added more holes along the base plate to allow for more adjust ability :D

Jerome

Can the next level motion v3 be fitted to the S1? I know for the other rseat models they needed adapter plates. Do either of those adapters work on the S1?

Hey everyone,

I posted the question on reddit because GTPlanet would not support the video format but I'm getting some flex on the wheel deck with the DD1 on my RSeat S1 and I've tried tightening all of the screws with no luck. Any ideas? @Krassi do you think this is an S1 specific issue or an easy mechanical fix?

Hey everyone,

I posted the question on reddit because GTPlanet would not support the video format but I'm getting some flex on the wheel deck with the DD1 on my RSeat S1 and I've tried tightening all of the screws with no luck. Any ideas? @Krassi do you think this is an S1 specific issue or an easy mechanical fix?

You should first try to understand where the flex comes from.

Here:
огъване 1.png
or here:
огъване 2.png

or at both places simultaneously. The tubes look pretty strong, but it is still possible that there will be flex in them. Grab the tubes and try whether there will flex in them or at the place where they are attached.

Hey everyone,

I just answered on your email!
For me this is not S1 issue, this is something not mounted correct, or tighten correct!
The four bolts on wheel deck mechanism you said are tighhten well....There is a big bolt that bolts this wheel deck to the tube, check there!
Also check the 4 bolts on a side that hold the tube to the main chassie....
Well mounted S1 gotta be close to rock solid!
Check Shaun`s review to see his S1:

If you look at the video - stronger FFB forces make keyboard tray to shake, but not the wheel deck... the KB tray shakes, because this is element which is loose to move easy to you and back and hangs on the one end only;)
Report back your inspection!;) I will show this to RSEAT meantime!;)

Thanks @Krassi for emailing me back so quickly I really appreciate it. So I tightened all 4 bolts on each side where the tubes connect to the base and I also tightened all of the screws on the steering wheel deck. The deck is actually welded to the tube so maybe it's a defect in the welding?

Thanks @Krassi for emailing me back so quickly I really appreciate it. So I tightened all 4 bolts on each side where the tubes connect to the base and I also tightened all of the screws on the steering wheel deck. The deck is actually welded to the tube so maybe it's a defect in the welding?
Welding gotta be static, cant be moving, but please do some pics there,too to see whats going on with this mistery!;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I has some flex when using some force (mainly when I set My DD to full power for fun) also but it does not distract while racing.
Will try to tighten everything.

My problem currently is with casters because front right is heaviest part weight load is uneven

Please add here the requested photos of the frame welding points etc...this issue gotta be resolved:)

Back