RSEAT S1 Review: Customer Service

United States
United States
I recently purchased the new RSeat S1. It was packed well, but there 2 Major issues.

1) The leveler for the pedal mount was the wrong size and cannot be installed. (you can't adjust the pedal mounts)
2) The Steering wheel mount is too wide and cannot be bolted into the chasis. The distance gap between the two sides that bolts into the chasis is so wide that it is impossible to install. How can a company release this? This is ridiculous! I paid over $1000 for the RSeat S1 chasis. I emailed them with no response yet. I am amazed that this pass quality control. Anyone know how I can get some help here?

Attachments

• IMG_2717.JPG
    IMG_2717.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 94
Hello, as you contacted me , I am helping you already!;) Because this is to attention of the community need to say for the two major problems:

- cant see clear for now the problem with lever for the pedals rails - if need will be sent replacement

- for the second and obviously the bigger problem - there is technique how to bolt such construction and I sent steps to email, but for the guys here will say again:
- you don`t want to bolt tight on the one side - it will be a gap on the other...you want to start bolts on both sides and step by step to tighten and that`s it

Everything in RSEAT`s factory is made on machines with programs for every detail, ofcourse it is possible something to happens and RSEAT will fix that - no doubt!;)

Back