RSM-Caramel's Videos || New to GT5

• Thread starter APXCaramel
  • 16 comments
United States
South Carolina
RSM-Caramel
APX Caramel
So beware.... haha.

No, I come from Forza and I've been doing videos on there for about 5 months. I recently got GT5 (Christmas) and I've made some small videos here and there. But the first video is Forza (only to show my skills I don't have :)), but also, Turn10 (the creators of Forza) came to me and would like to feature my channel on their week in review in 2-3 weeks from now.

And my VDC car.

Nice editing, but Why are people making Videos with DS3 those twitchy wheels look horrible... :P

I'm using the Roxio game capture.

And don't make fun of my wheeless life..... :( haha. I had a wheel for Forza.

eddyac
Nice editing, but Why are people making Videos with DS3 those twitchy wheels look horrible... :P

Example: Nice Drifting, but Why are people using a phone to record that quality looks terrible.

As some can't afford or have the time for a PVR, some of us can't get a wheel. =\.

Example: Nice Drifting, but Why are people using a phone to record that quality looks terrible.

As some can't afford or have the time for a PVR, some of us can't get a wheel. =\.

I have a wheel for the Xbox and I just got my PS3 last week. I may upgrade to a CSR so I can us it for both.

My Phone quality videos look good on 720p :P

Where there is a will, there is a way mate. Don't tell me wheel are so expensive there is no way you can afford one, after getting a PS3 and TV to be playing GT5...

Gonales
Where there is a will, there is a way mate. Don't tell me wheel are so expensive there is no way you can afford one, after getting a PS3 and TV to be playing GT5...

I can afford one but others probably can't. Ide rather spend my money on my car, clothes, etc than on a wheel when I'm already having fun with my controller. If I want a realistic experience Il go to a track.

Just saying,

sorry carmel for messing up your thread. Il stop being off topic. Nice videos by the way

It's all good. Like I said, I'll be saving up for a CSR so I can use it on both Forza and GT5 and iRacing when I start getting into it.

Back