RT Photo Hut *09:19 - The Calm Before The Storm*

Terronium-12

For My Mom, Always
United States
Brooklyn, NY
KR_Viper
I Renown I
Welcome to the Renown Tuning Photo Hut, you won't find any tune settings here, no, what you will find here are photos that tell their own stories. Photos that need no description or formal introduction, only the amazement and imagination of the viewer. You will get behind-the-scenes looks at the newest RT designs around the track, under the sun, and amidst the beautiful waves.

For the first photos I'm going to introduce a car that RT has taken a special interest in since it was driven, a tune and a car that goes by the tentative codename Hawk.

2m6pf8y.jpg

2edm3r8.jpg

6th1r9.jpg

Last edited:
There's a subsection on this forum for pictures, should've probably posted there :embarrassed:

Will have look! I'm surprised how quiet forzacentral is (lot busier than this section now of cousre). Even on the run to release it was always between 8-30 visitors for the whole forum. Sometimes I've seen 5 people visiting and 10-20 viewing gtplanets Forza section. I suppose fm.net takes all the traffic. GTP is main place as PD don't have a place like fm.net.

Really like the Mazda Furai pic by the way.

Worked on my first three stitches some two weeks ago.

Panoramic_Stitch_by_Renown_787.png

This one, for some reason, came out quite blurry compared to the other two and I haven't the slightest idea as to why.
Stitch_of_Reprieve_by_Renown_787.png

True_Force_by_Renown_787.png

Back