• 17 comments
Poland
Poland
ragnar_2017
- ROADSTER TOURING CAR CHAMPIONSHIP 2017 -
= SEASON 2 =
db8jJYw.jpg

Aloha everybody,

I would like to invite a group of people interested in competitions in the only such struggles.
In this meeting you will be driving, such cars as the Mazda Roadster Touring Car, which is worth exactly 167,000 Cr.
This is a continuation of the previous season, as the only difference here is that it will be 3-4 kilometers long and 6 "tracks will be selected for the" RANDOM" function in Microsoft Excel.

In this season is tracks:
- Motegi East / 19 laps
- Apricot Hill / 17 laps
- Matterhorn Dristeler / 20 laps
- Cote d'Azur / 19 laps
- Cape Ring North / 17 laps
- Brands Hatch GP / 16 laps

You can sign up here, I also invite interested parties interested.
Terms are coming soon.

Setttings:

- Basic settings -
Room Mode> Training / Qualification 15 minutes / Race

- Race settings - (race starts on the 21:00"polish zone time"! The room is from 20:30"polish zone time"!)
Automatic racing> 30min.
Start type> Startup field - check the waveform
Array of startup fields> Fastest in front
Additional power> Off
Penalty> Poor
Tire / fuel consumption> off
Losing grip on wet> Realistic
Minimum number of downhill downhill> 0 time (s)
Change tire type> Off
Delay of race completion> 180 seconds
Damage visibility> On
Mechanical damage> Light
The strength of the air corridor> Realistic

- Car selection method -
Garage
Permitted cars> Filter by manufacturer
Country> Japan
Manufacturer (s)> Mazda

- Filter on performance -
PO limit> 516
Maximum power limit> 294HP
Minimum weight> 795kg
Drive> FR
Tires> Unlimited (racing soft)
Nitro> Not allowed
Tuning> Unlimited (allowed)

- Limit driving options -
Out of slippage> Prohibited
Targeting support> Prohibited
Active Stability Management (ASM)> Prohibited
Auxiliary line> Prohibited
Traction Control (TCS)> Prohibited
ABS> Available

-Zone times-
1280px-Standard_World_Time_Zones.png

- List tracks -
1.Motegi East - 19 laps - 20th May 2017, 21:00[UTC+1]
2.Apricot Hill - 17 laps - [coming soon in June]
3.Matterhorn Dristeler - 20 laps - [coming soon in June]
4.Cote d'Azur - 19 laps - [coming soon in July]
5.Cape Ring North - 17 laps - [coming soon in July]
6.Brands Hatch GP - 16 laps - [coming soon in August]

At the moment, I can not give dates to particular tracks because I am waiting for the graphics for this year and everything is under question when it will officially start and you will be able to take the tests to take.

List entries:
-p_kwiatek / #19 / Poland
-Clemeson / #74 / Spain
-badds-01 / #66 / Poland
-Oky 2525 / #25 / Poland
-izrkams / #23 / Poland
-loler17 / #20 / Poland
-GTL_FALO / #?? / Poland
-ragnar_2017 / #12 / Poland
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Example of candidature:
- login PSN
- start number on the Mazda Roadster Touring Car
- your country (true)

Last edited:
I'm not sure what you think you are doing here, but your event has nothing to do with WRS and cannot use our name. I am going to rename and move your thread to an appropriate section.

Thank you very much for help.

If I had a lot of free time on such things and a specific assignment on the topic of tournament organization, then no problem, because I would have personally dealt with it myself, but I have such a schedule of the day in my life that I can not even determine exactly what I am going to organize and where to assign it, unfortunately with my own fault, I pay for mistakes very salty and painful.

I would add something else about me as a person hosting a game and beyond playing console or computer games, but it's the way of sending private messages.

Thank you very much for help.

If I had a lot of free time on such things and a specific assignment on the topic of tournament organization, then no problem, because I would have personally dealt with it myself, but I have such a schedule of the day in my life that I can not even determine exactly what I am going to organize and where to assign it, unfortunately with my own fault, I pay for mistakes very salty and painful.

I would add something else about me as a person hosting a game and beyond playing console or computer games, but it's the way of sending private messages.
Ok, no problem. Honest mistakes are understood.

I would also like to sign-up for this series although I will have to confirm once final dates are out.
- login PSN: Clemeson
- #74 Mazda Roadster Touring Car
- Spain

Badds - patrz na awatar - wiesz co to za bryczka?
Ragnar - prośba - może zmień PO na 500. Zwiększy możliwość ustawień, balansu itp. Będzie tez bezpieczniej na torach.
Can change the PO to 500. Increases the ability to set, balance, etc. It will also be safer on the tracks.
My car no - 25

Ragnar - prośba - może zmień PO na 500. Zwiększy możliwość ustawień, balansu itp. Będzie tez bezpieczniej na torach.
Can change the PO to 500. Increases the ability to set, balance, etc. It will also be safer on the tracks.
My car no - 25
Think about including tire wear, maybe quick. It will be interesting

Jedynym dylematem, jacy gracze będą się stykali, to wybór czy na silniku maksymalnie stuningowanym, czy na kompresorze. Limitów nie ma, a przynajmniej jest taki, żeby wynosiła ona najwyższą wartość PO, tego samochodu.
Kwestia gustu kto jak woli i komu pasuje.
- - -
The only dilemma that players will get is whether to choose either the "High RPM Engine Turbo Kit" or "Supercharger". Limits are not, or at least, to be the highest PO value of this car.
A matter of taste who likes and who fits.

My car no - 25
Syrena, chyba, mam rację?
3maj się.
-----
Settings are fine, but i think it's better to decide, Supercharger, or High RPM engine Turbo KIT.
However i think, that adding a faster tire wear is the key, to funny and good race. Now it's off, that's stupid, You should change it. Mechanical dmg turn on high, not low.
That are my all sugestions. Can't wait for Cote D Abzur! See u on track.

It is already an individual matter, whether it prefers on such parts to ride or on others.

I also had a discussion about whether the diesel engine with maximum tuning, whether the compressor and the sentences were divided, because everyone else understands the car, so do not devalue who like it.

It is already an individual matter, whether it prefers on such parts to ride or on others.

I also had a discussion about whether the diesel engine with maximum tuning, whether the compressor and the sentences were divided, because everyone else understands the car, so do not devalue who like it.
As You wish. Only suggestions.

Due to such low interest, despite the number of votes cast and the type of the vote, unfortunately, the style of competition will be changed.

I've already explained how.

You are doing so. "Quick Race" on 3 laps with bots [pro stage], the car you have in bold type and you get the best possible time by taking a photo and dropping them here to the topic, and to be fair play, we will start from Twin Motegi East.

- Where can you throw photos? -
= Imgur.com
= Iv.pl
= Fotosik.pl

It can be in the form of the link itself as well as the image preview to the link as to who is comfortable.

End of sending results: June 10, 2017, 23:59 [according to Polish time zone]

Waiting for your results :)

For technical reasons my PS3 console, which unfortunately refused to cooperate and continue to organize, and already playing anything - is bound to a miracle, also ...

I would like to thank you warmly for what has been written and if anyone wants to take over the idea, I would like to invite you to the discussion and follow up for those who have the strength and willingness to recruit people.

Back