- 626

- Sussex
- DrTrouserPlank
I don't know if anyone is interested in doing this, but in the absence of any WRS event or even qualifier I thought it might be fun to challenge each other on a car/track combo.
I've rather randomly selected the following. It's not a particularly expensive car and is a very nice standard.
RUF 3400S '00
Sports Hard
Fully customisable suspension
SRF off
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit
Mandatory oil change
(all other settings are optional)
*Standard WRS rules apply as does their spirit which I'm sure many of you are familiar with. Two wheels on the track(or vertically in-line) at all times. Rumble strip is track. Mesh outside rumbles is not track. Common sense applies in the absence of me posting loads of pictures. If there's a particular area that you want clarification on then please post for a ruling.
Seeing as hot-lapping is pretty much the bulk of what I (and I'm sure many others here) do in GT, I thought it might be fun to have a little competition. Of course I've run this combo myself and I'll post my splits later once everyone has had a chance to catch up.
Any interest?.. I'm getting a bit bored of grinding the campaign.
I've rather randomly selected the following. It's not a particularly expensive car and is a very nice standard.
RUF 3400S '00
Sports Hard
Fully customisable suspension
SRF off
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit
Mandatory oil change
(all other settings are optional)
*Standard WRS rules apply as does their spirit which I'm sure many of you are familiar with. Two wheels on the track(or vertically in-line) at all times. Rumble strip is track. Mesh outside rumbles is not track. Common sense applies in the absence of me posting loads of pictures. If there's a particular area that you want clarification on then please post for a ruling.
Seeing as hot-lapping is pretty much the bulk of what I (and I'm sure many others here) do in GT, I thought it might be fun to have a little competition. Of course I've run this combo myself and I'll post my splits later once everyone has had a chance to catch up.
Any interest?.. I'm getting a bit bored of grinding the campaign.
Last edited: