Ruf btr

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTO_375
  • 26 comments
  • 1,127 views
Messages
79
United States
Alabama
Messages
C_Johnson
Light blue, several upgrades (soft sport tires, adjustable suspension, stage 1 weight reduction, etc.) About 392 hp. Around 120k total invested, make an offer
 
Anything in my threads that interest you?
 
Ford RS200 Rally Car '85 any good to you?
 
Is it the rally version or base street model?
 
Both the cizeta V16 and an SRT8?
 
got both of those already, sorry
 
Oh ok, thanks it's a good trade offer but I'm really looking more for road cars
 
Still available
 
I offer you a Mazda6 touringcar with goodyear livery. If interested keep in mind my next trade possability is 24 dec.
 
Ill offer a Mazda6 Touring aswell as a Dark Red Matte paint chip?
 
Got a TVR Cerbera Speed 6 by any chance?
Sorry mate, Ive swapped the chip for a Minolta, what would you take for the RUF? Check my sig for the threads, I can combine items.
 
How much did you pay for the 1990 ZR1?
 
Don't remember, don't even think I've used it either, would that be enough for a swap?
 
I have a RUF BTR if you want it. 384 BHP, although it is dark green.
 
I have a RUF BTR if you want it. 384 BHP, although it is dark green.

I would prefer to continue to try and reach a deal with GTO, seeing as I started negotiations it wouldn't be in the name of good trading to back o.ut now! Thanks anyways though.
 
The ZR1 plus your premium Esprit?
 
Nah, how about the ZR1 and the TVR T350C?
 
I'll do RUF & Saleen S7 for Enzo or McLaren F1....
 
my bad wrong thread....
 
Still available
 
Back