RUF CARRERA CUP

United Kingdom
Bristol UK
GTP_Chris
Hey all,

iRacing now has an official Ruf Cup.
I'm planning on doing the entire championship and will post videos & thoughts in this thread.
Feel free to share your video and impressions about this series here too !

This week we are racing at Interlagos.

Chris

Hey Chris! Good to see you around! What do you think of the car? How close if at all does it feel to the real thing?

After reading Jav's comment I remember who you are.. So, how does it feel?! :D

I'm not sure if I'm doing the Ruf cup or GT3 challenge. It seems the GT3 series is another sort of Ruf cup since nobody is driving the McLaren.

It's a shame that people don't wanna give the McLaren the time of day. With a good setup the thing is dead even with the Ruf, iRacing really did a great job with these two cars!

Jav
Hey Chris! Good to see you around! What do you think of the car? How close if at all does it feel to the real thing?

Hey !

car feels really good compared to the real 997 cup car. Under braking its a bit odd, not sure how to discribe it but overall, a great and realistic experience ! looking forward to my first race with it

Jav
It's a shame that people don't wanna give the McLaren the time of day. With a good setup the thing is dead even with the Ruf, iRacing really did a great job with these two cars!

Yes it is!! I really liked the car and did a few races with it. Though if I have to choose between them I like the Ruf more. Finally a Porsche :D

Maybe later today I'm going to practice, haven't done any miles on Sao Paulo in months.

Back